So you still use this despite them being openly anti-white. you're a piece of fucking shit I don't care who you are...

so you still use this despite them being openly anti-white. you're a piece of fucking shit I don't care who you are, and I hope you die slow along with your entire family.

Attached: redditcord.jpg (1200x600, 27.53K)

meds chud

I'm black so I don't really care.

White people like mayonnaise.

I use matrix however.

Don't care. Still using it.

So you still call them steamed hams despite the fact that they are obviously grilled

Attached: maxresdefault (33).jpg (1280x720, 98.33K)

I'm still dead set on murdering faggots like you.

whites especially american ones are mentally ill self hating cucks without self respect and dignity. they embrace,support and worship negroes that will soon genocide them lol. mayo monkeys are retarded

Faggots who use discord and reddit deserve this, seriously. I always wanted to pop their eyes.

Attached: 12334 (64).jpg (640x344, 40.92K)

hello jade

I use their platform to spread the truth about jews.

Attached: 1618148469587.jpg (780x757, 63.09K)

think you're fucking funny you piece of shit. I've had to watch everything I love fall to this disgusting faggotry. I swear to fucking torture and kill faggots like you.

Come on it's not thaaat bad

Attached: aTZ7LuwYvmfg.jpg (1083x1755, 204.33K)

Holy mindbroken

it's literally just a chatroom. take meds.

I've been broken for years. All I have left is hatred for people like you, I dream about pressing your eyes into gore, and If I were god, I would seriously, actually torture you for infinity. I've learned that people like you are not human, you're part of some horror torture simulation meant to break decent people.

you sound like barneyfag

I use Guilded.
>every users data is backed by a random ID so no one can pinpoint/connect text to that account
>Tells you how to turn off tracking "If you have Discord on it's tracks your actions".
>Is for gamers and is not focused on social space
>Developers listen to people
>When you delete your account it's gone unlike discord

Discord is a massive data collection platform that sells every type of data it can collect to third parties. This includes browser data, image files you post and also what's in the folder you uploaded from. Even if you private message some one that is NOT private. Never use Discord and if you are using it now pleas stop.

Attached: Guilded.png (512x512, 10.81K)

never used it and never will

guilded is just as fucking bullshit, they stepped on me and my friends server too. they are anti-white anti-western pieces of shit. there is no escape.

There's some genuinely mentally unwell people here mixed in with the larpers.

I don't use this, I invite people to hang out in the backroom with some cold beers and cheesepuffs

>DURR DURR MAYO DURR DURR MAYO MONKEY
Your skin is a color commonly associated with decay, waste and death.

what did you do?

Shouldn't you be posting in a sly thread or something?

>When you delete your account it's gone unlike discord
this is the biggest thing
if you delete your account on discord
unless you personally deleted it every message you ever sent still exists on the platform
even with europes right to be forgotten they can still outright refuse to delete your messages that you sent

Attached: swBugeFF_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27.86K)

Attached: guilded.png (902x1836, 975.24K)