How's your game going? You do play grand strategy games, right?

How's your game going? You do play grand strategy games, right?

Attached: v2_17.jpg (1600x900, 499.41K)

Is there a strategy game where you can fund rebellions/oppositions in other countries (and then take them over)? It seems like a fun idea to me

I wish I could but I'm dumb

>Is there a strategy game where you can fund rebellions/oppositions in other countries (and then take them over)? It seems like a fun idea to me
literally the game in the OP & every other Paradox Grand Strategy game

playing the pony mod for hoi4 rn

>literally the game in the OP
That's what I thought judging by the division of the US, thanks user. The only Paradox game I've played was Stellaris

Last eu4 game I played as Hormuz and kicked the mamlukes ass while they were at war with the Ottomans, and had the Timurids as a vassal. I lost interest around 1550, as usual.
Also played Korea while my friend was Bengal a few months ago, but we haven't touched the game since

I played CK2 all day, every day about 18 months ago. Decided to take a break from it since I hardly played anything else. But I'd love to get back into it.

Filling my time with stellaris while i wait for tww3. It's going well enough, though I've had a bad run of luck with empire start positions. I sure do love being blocked in by raiders, fallen empires and masses of always-hostile entities and awful starting planet features with my only exit area being nogged by exterminators or a devouring swarm.

>playing as Japan
Classic. Every time I play as someone outside of Europe Europe explodes. I play as someone in Europe or North America and everything is boring or normal.

Gonna pirate this, does the gog-games website have all of the dlc?

I play hoi because I like the micro-managing aspect of combat.
vicky is just not enough to scratch the itch.
The gameplay is just too basic with only button clicking

I hope you mean HoI3

Mark my words that New England WILL become its own country. We would never side with you flyover fags. New England will destroy you all.

Attached: new_england_governors_flag_by_onyxswami-d52jh4l.jpg (900x600, 56.97K)

Sweden or Italy, which is more fun?

Attached: Europe.jpg (720x405, 93.29K)

CK2 is too addicting. I really have to restrain myself because I could genuinely waste my entire life playing it.

I just finished several games of Stellaris last week, once as a Determined Exterminator that managed to destroy all life, another as space elf china, and the final as a human empire that became the Galactic Emperor. It was pretty great.

It's amazing how little strategy there really is in Europa Universalis IV. I have never played online, however, so I think that is where the really interesting part of the game lies, because the single player mode is quite limited. Once you get past the initial barrier of learning a bunch of different mechanics you realize that the complexity was only in the amount of things you need to deal with and not in the depth of them.

I like Vic 2 but every timeI play it I have no idea what to do with my country.
At least in HoI 4 I can aim for the achivements.

Italy. Sweden/Scandinavia is small and already fully literate. Italy you can start as a few different nations and need to do a lot more work to form it, and you can grow big enough to be a major power instead of just a side player in the world wars.

I'm just abusing the latest known exploit before it gets parched.

Italy has more potential and it's easier to join in on colonization

First country you're gonna play as in V3?

Attached: ss_83ea2cae8f40f9358a8e0a405b0ec595d627929f.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 588.69K)

What about Spain?

I don't play pozzed games.