Why Gamefreak is so incompetent when they have the most successful franchise in their hands?

Why Gamefreak is so incompetent when they have the most successful franchise in their hands?

Attached: 1659177466683455.jpg (1559x612, 249.63K)

sorry what's the big difference?
is this one of those "autism threads" I've heard about?

I'm sorry that GF nerfed Ivysaur's fat dumpy

They are just too lazy to even just change the pose of more than 900 pokemon

newer model is less-detailed and off-model.
Ivysaur canonically has a fat ass

Attached: [AkihitoSubs] Pocket Monsters (Pokemon 2019) - 003 Fushigisou is a Fushigi_ [1080p][HEVC][x265][EAC3][10Bit]_x264.mp4_20200103_222521.774.jpg (1258x640, 157.02K)

Why bother putting in effort when people will eat whatever shit they put out? They're probably going to train a new AI to make 100 pokemon every generation so they literally have to do 0 work. And no one will even notice.

pokepedos would even kill you if you criticize Gamefreak

Attached: EM_ajd8XUAc0yjc3.png (726x669, 388.31K)

Don't care, love the concept but the games are garbage tier.

The dex issue was gonna happen sooner or later. No other mon series brings back every single mon for all their games. There's not a single Shin Megami Tensei game with every single demon ever made for the series aside from the very first one.

I'm just here for the inevitable poster who faps to Ivysaur's butt

GameFreak doesn't have to put in work to sell schlop to retarded 30+ year old manchildren.

A whole board dedicated to retardation and threads on this shit series keep ending up here.

Attached: 1632226919850.jpg (797x876, 135.6K)

built for marriage

Attached: KIVY.jpg (1073x806, 280.33K)

Man, some people need to chill.

Surely the highest-grossing media franchise in the fucking world can afford to hire enough devs and artists to make and update models as needed. God knows there's plenty of nerds out there who'd jump at the chance to work on Pokemon.

you missed the whole shitshow of SWSH.
tendies are literally cultists

Attached: consoomers.jpg (1355x807, 229.61K)

Ohh, yeah. Isn't he suppose toi be a frog?

Yes

Attached: Ivy.png (831x772, 238.79K)

In general, you don't actually want too many hands here. If you want consistency across everything, then the less people involved in creating the models the better. Even if you get more people ultimately it's gonna be down to one person going through every thing and making any necessary adjustments to ensure that it all feels like the same style.

I still fail to see how this is a problem which could not be reasonably addressed with competent management practices and labor division. Yes, there would be lots of individuals making models, but they could easily be made to report to a manager for, say, all mons up to 151. Those managers would have received direct input from whoever is in charge of making the final call (I do agree there, somebody has to do it).

Then again, this is Gamefreak we're talking about. They can't even manage building 3D landscapes lol

It's successful because of the economics of selling min/maxing how much work they spend on their product
Clearly they haven't hit the bottom of what people deem acceptable yet

So when there's a thousand mons, two thousand mons, every game should have everything?

>literally the official material
>off-model
Your meme on/off model is so retarded at this point I don't even know what to say anymore

they are selling the same shit twice every gen
why don't they put 1000 pokemon in each version for example instead of putting the same 400 pokemon in both versions?

user, frogs have fat ass
Ivysaur art has fat ass

stop licking boots

Attached: ivysaur blue.png (260x229, 94.16K)

That's a lot of trades.

Why not? They could certainly afford to do so. The franchise rakes in an unfathomable amount of money - if there's any game series out there that could afford to do so it's Pokemon. They wouldn't necessarily have to be obtainable within every game (as that would pollute wild pokemon distribution), just be transferable from others.

They'll probably need to learn to stop saving separate copies of 3D models for each scene, though. Can't be good for the game's file size.

They could probably configure Pokemon Home to enable bulk transfers to games rather than individual trades. I can't imagine it'd be that difficult to implement since the data is pretty much just text.