Feeling tired rn see you tomorrow bro

>Feeling tired rn see you tomorrow bro

Attached: 1659217340162.jpg (640x813, 52.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nh7Cs727-X0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I had that happen to me. When I asked someone who knew the guy personally why he hasn't come online in 3 years one day, he revealed that he has died from drug overdose

Don't be sad that it's gone, be happy that it happened.

Closure like this is best. You could instead get "Yeah bro we'll play tomorrow" then you ask to play tomorrow and they are suddenly busy or some retarded shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nh7Cs727-X0
>Get MDE their first mainstream recognition with a Penthouse article
>Get hired by Sam as writer for Sam's gay projects
>make barely-edge remark involving Sam Hyde's latest fuckhole
>Simpy Sam fires you and records the firing and posts it, wherein you don't sound bad or weird at all, Sam does
>Die of covid
Many such cases!

It could be even worse
>play a lot with someone
>disappears for four years
>by now you no longer remember who it is
>suddenly, signs on again
>"hey bro want to play X"
>uuuh yeah... ok
>play the entire evening
>have great fun
>he signs off, never to appear again
>still can't remember his god damn name
I still keep him in the list just in case he pops up again for one day

>meet bro while playing modded freelancer multiplayer
>play TF2/CS 1.6 with him
>tell him in his steam profile we should play Star Citizen when it releases
>he replies in mine "sure thing bud, if it releases I'll be there"
>Last online 7 years ago
>wtf, I'm gonna ask a mutual friend where the hell is he thinking he might have just quit games
>he killed himself

I can't bring myself to delete his contact or even delete his profile comment.

>they sign into other consoles proving they aren't actually gone or missing but could sign on at any moment just to say "hi" or what's going on with them.

Attached: 8d4.jpg (500x738, 39.94K)

>play with dude who is kinda depressive but still alright
>likes to get wasted as many sad guys
>talks about getting wasted one final time, think nothing of it
>offline for 3 years
Fetus hope you are alright

Kind of feels that way.
I had to remove someone I met in Junior year of high school, now 6.5 years later. No word from him.

Actually I don't even think anyone from high school remembers me, I can hardly remember anyone from then save for a few close friends that I drifted away from.
I guess in high school you really don't think about making close contacts because for your whole life you have seen those people day after day and just count on seeing them as if it will persist forever.

At least now, I have made a few friends, and in college I have done better with keeping regular contact with friends.

sorry bros I'm one of them

Attached: 1633450347673.jpg (457x396, 18.39K)

We went to college and got jobs and some have families. Pretty crazy that decades ago we played for hours a day every day. The thing about online friends is that you really don't know them like you could know them in person. Its a strange new type of friendship that wasn't possible before.

Goddamn i havent signed into steam in almost 10 years
Fuck valve for killing TF2

I keep having to make new Steam accounts and lose all my games, because these weird losers and Australians keep adding me as their friend. Fuck off Australia, just because I played videogames once at 1am doesn't mean I want to game at 4am every night.

>not growing up and having less free time to spend on video games when your peers do

I've had quite a few that just suddenly log back in one day after 5 years of no contact.

Attached: i was just over there.jpg (960x504, 99.34K)

These kinds of friendships meant the most to me. I’m so tired, man. I’m low. I’m real fucking low and i just want to stop
cant catch a fucking break

Attached: 9235C65D-ECA0-430B-9BEE-4BF436340B2F.jpg (1280x853, 318.18K)

Miss you Tyler and Dilan you dumb niggers

Attached: FF2C0952-0343-4240-BB16-D3F6BDB52F25.gif (280x158, 765.2K)

Why do all of Sam's underlings look the same lol.

Played a bit of Mortal Online with some Any Forumsirgins back in the day. Hadn't seen one of them online in a while so I checked his profile out.
Saw a lot of RIP comments on his page so I guess he passed away. Funnily enough there were some joke RIP comments on his page when he was still alive.

only time that happened to me it was a guy who literally died from being too fat