He put together a team

He put together a team.

Attached: TobyFox.png (378x320, 306.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vV-5W7SFHDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Toby Roppo...

That’s a man

he do but it still take a long while for a chapter to come out

He's been busy composing Marine's new music video, please understand

He's releasing Chapters 3-5 as a single batch

Well what is it then

and took all the credit

I wait for those days where Any Forums is filled with nothing but Deltarune threads. Weeks and weeks of Deltarune threads. It gives me a sense of belonging I never had.

Attached: 1616458722852.png (645x773, 10.77K)

>copy a bunch of locations from homestuck for your game
>become successful millionaire while hussie rots away
based

Attached: toby enjoying his success.jpg (1000x750, 464.3K)

The most fun I've ever had on here was the ~2 weeks after Undertale launched. Second and third place is probably the Deltarune chapters.

It's what he deserves.

Attached: hussieJUST.png (532x532, 504.2K)

Hussie deserves to die alone.

Attached: eric barone.jpg (800x1199, 244.97K)

wish i can take a sledgehammer to that mouth jesus christ

Toby needs to avoid falling into this trap.

Attached: andrewlies.png (621x230, 20.34K)

It wasn't a trap, it was deliberate.

Explain.

You didn't notice? Hussie ditched whatever plans he may have originally had to capitalize on the new tumblr teenager fanbase that exploded overnight during act 5. It's not a coincidence that the comic turned into teen drama in act 6.

We would have chapter 3 by now if Toby just fucking released them one by one

Dunno why the chapters cant just be sold seperately and then together when the whole game releases

>mogs toby in every way
Not that one.

toby is picking up pace
he has the story written out and everything (maybe?). I assume within a year or two he'll have chapter 3 and 4 done, and after that he'll spend a long time perfecting the routes and finishing chapter 5 + the ending

He was always pretty open about how he mostly wrote by the seat of his pants. I honestly doubt he ever had much of Act 6 planned out ahead of time.

Attached: Good!.jpg (480x360, 18.24K)

also these chapters will be mindblowing.
musically too

>get concepts and general aesthetic ideas introduced in Homestuck
>actually do something with them and dont just leave it all up to the readers interpretation while you go explore tiresome 4th wall bullshit
Ive been waiting for someone to do this

Chapter 3 is 100% finished by now. I'd guess ch4 is like halfway done, or at the very least being worked on. Ch5 depends if all chapters are being worked on one by one, or the team is split up to work on all of them at the same time

The other chapters are probably not as self-contained as 1 and 2 were

The 24 hours after chapter 2's genocide route was discovered were fucking incredible.

youtube.com/watch?v=vV-5W7SFHDc
TOBY FOX I KNEEL

Robert! Man I finally found you! Dude, I've been trying to talk to you since forever. I guess your phone might be broken, right man! And you must not check your email very often, or your twitter, or your mailbox, or...
A-anyway, god it's great to see you man! Oh, ok I won't touch you. I just missed you a lot Toby, for real!
Listen... I've been thinking. Do you need an artist for Deltarune? Cause I'm currently unemp- I mean... I have some free time!
Oh... you already have a team? Come on! Open up a space just for me! What do you think? Andrew and Radiation, just like the old times hahahaha.
...my bad, I won't call you that again...
Listen. I have this idea for a new project, and I really need someone to write some music for it~ Eh? EH?!? What do you think my man?
No no no, I'm sure you're busy, I'm talking about when you have a freer schedule. Listen, do you have a pen? No? Don't worry, I think I have one. Here's my number. No no, take it, I insist!
You get it, it's on an Olive Garden napkin haha...
You need to go somewhere? That's super ok with me! You're a big shot now right? Right? Hahaha, just like that character you made!
Call me when you get back home man! Don't forget! Hahaha, get it?
But seriously! Don't forget! I'll be waiting!

Attached: Professional Clown and Trash Man.gif (506x512, 2.56M)

This man is fucking your oshi.

homestuck was decent but I cant help but feel it ended like complete shit
Like the whole unfinished cliffhanger shit

I hate hussie so much
I want bad things to happen to him
look at this faggot
it didn't have to be this way

Attached: 1651784496015.png (750x758, 1.19M)

heh, I chuckled
poor Hussie, people didnt even pay attention to his new game, not even Homestuck fans