Play Control or she's gonna get it

Play Control or she's gonna get it.

Attached: 2295347_0.jpg (540x309, 14.71K)

""""""She"""""" looks like a dog.

Do a flip faggot

already am, kind of a boring story, but the gameplay/graphics are sweet

Attached: 4.png (2560x1440, 1.29M)

Tempo > Control

Attached: Idra.jpg (1488x989, 349.82K)

I did, 8/10 on the merit of fun telekinesis mechanics and destructible environments

She glows in the dark.

I finished it and it was boring and repetitive.
It should have been half as long.
Would not recommend this.

I tried for an hour, then I realized it was a generic shitty third person shooter. Had a feel it was also about some aylmao shadow government conspiracy, checked the spoilers, and I was right. Saved myself a lot of time.

What the fuck is the point of this game? I mean what's the deal, white male corporations BAD?
Strnggg female protag GOOD?

No mostly just "MK Ultra BAD"

Besides the environmental art style, the game has nothing else going for it.
>Beyond the intentionally obtuse and surreal writing (which wears itself pretty thin fairly quickly) the overall story is incredibly bland
>Due to the somewhat stilted writing and acting, none of the characters come across as particularly interesting or likeable, the main character especially is hard to care about
>Gunplay becomes overtly simplistic and repetitive, making enemy encounters something you dread and simply run away from to avoid having to slog through another encounter for no particularly good reason
>(No, the randomized "loot" that has minimal effects on gameplay are not a good reason to want to fight enemies)
>Puzzles related to anomalous objects is a great idea, but there are very few of them in the game, doesn't really take the whole SCP/House of Leaves concept as far as it could
I knew going into it that the game wasn't going to be great, but I was surprised by how mediocre it was by the end of it. It is a game I can safely say I have no desire to ever replay, nor would I ever recommend someone to check it out

So why was this game pushed so hard when it's just kinda mediocre?

My favorite small streamer wanted to play this recently but it was optimized like shit and couldn't run worth a damn

>resting bitch face - The Character
just shoot twice

marketing is the only way to oversell a mediocre game

Not that user, but I can think of a few potential reasons, which I will list in (mostly) no particular order.
1 - Alan Wake fans really, REALLY wanted the sequel to be funded, and are willing to lie about a different game to boost sales (this is first for a reason)
2 - The industry as a whole is so shit at this point that Control is still better than average
3 - "Muh foid protagonist"
4 - Roundabout shilling for Raytracing
5 - Roundabout shilling for Epic, which had a timed exclusivity deal

Oh I didn't even notice this game was a sequel to some other game. Now I kinda get it.

Contrapoints?

Attached: contra.jpg (678x626, 114.96K)

Sounds like your favorite small streamer is a poorfag who needs to upgrade their shit.

At the time, several factors made it one of those games that people wanted to push, some understandable and others kind of pathetic
>New entry by Remedy, which because of Max Payne and Alan Wake people still hold onto as being a good developer even if Max Payne 2 was the last game of theirs with good gameplay
>Concept of it being based on SCP/House of Leaves is pretty intriguing, even if SCP in particular was somewhat garbage at that time
>One of the early games that advertised the fact that it had Ray Tracing, even if as a result the game was optimized to fuck and it was only in the past year and a half or so that the game started to become playable
>Also one of the early games that took the one-year Epic exclusivity deal, so Epic shills kept trying to hilight the game as proof that "daddy Sweeny is TOTALLY dabing on GAYben" even though the game came out on Steam anyway and sold more there then it did on Epic
>Bit of a reverse shill, but progressive fans wanted to stick it to "chuds that called the game an SJW fest" (although credit where credit is due, outside of the fact that the character has a fugly face, especially weird since the original real life model is pretty sexy, the game doesn't really have anything else in it that screams "SJW" or "need to fill a quota for Blackrock"
Now, why do people try to shill it today? Haven't a fucking clue

turn RTX off, problem solved