Attached: file.png (1159x1141, 1.62M)

do they actually say that

No, it's a meme you dumbass

dont believe it

>I AM...
>I MUST...
>I WILL...!
Oersted was a real human bean.

Attached: 10050570_p0.jpg (1000x1398, 1.07M)

bump

grrm

bimp

The VA for Oersted was a stage actor if I'm correct

wish the old timey english gimmick didn butcher his last words, simple was better

I'm just happy they didn't go full Octopath and add '-eth' on the end of literal random words.

goat

Attached: yuzu_WgM69WwyOl.jpg (2560x1600, 499.45K)

He really just gets shit piled on nonstop after a point.

I honestly have a problem with some of the NPC judging him because of the that. "Uuuuhhh, we're not so different, you heart just wasn't strong enough, you needed to push through it." I'm sorry bitch, did YOUR best friend betray you, turn your entire kingdom against you, be dubbed the literal demon king by an easily influenced populace desperate for a hero yet eager to throw them away, and for the shit cherry on top watch as the one person you hoped would still believe in you KILLS HERSELF ATOP YOUR TRAITOROUS BEST FRIEND'S CORPSE? Oersted literally had nothing. EVERYTHING was taken away from him. I severely doubt most of the MCs would be able to power through that much. That's why I love Pogo, Cube, and Sundown's responses to him so much. The former two just wordlessly express much needed sympathies, while Sundown isn't judgemental at all, simply saying that he too isolated himself from others, but after all this time he misses having a place to rest and hang his hat, which Oersted sadly agrees with.
Of course, I'm not gonna say Oersted was right to slaughter a whole kingdom, but I can't really blame him after that much fucking mindbreak, and the remake makes it much more clear that under Odio's evil, Oersted just sort of needed the right push to get out of that mindset rather than having completely fallen to darkness.

*some of the PCs I mean

Me.
AMA.

>JRPG that subverts the genre in scenarios and protagonists
>Everyones favorite protag and scenario is the classic JRPG one, even for Any Forums

Can someone explain this

Attached: file.png (236x233, 77.44K)

Attached: 1659129644298532.jpg (540x230, 30.86K)

bros...

Attached: aibu a aibu by drawgo souichi.png (702x1000, 935.55K)

was oersted a spaniard? Why did he name himself hatred but in spanish

Me, sorry

Odio is more of a primordial force than anything, that takes particular vassals throughout time that exemplify hatred.
Oersted was just a really strong vassal, he didn't come up with the name Odio himself.
He says it himself at the end
>Anyone can become Odio

Because it's "cool" and "funny", and because apparently it's easy to say words in spanish as a jap

Yet another thrilling thread coming from things that no one ever said. Real schizophrenic of you there, Any Forums

Just got the game, is it any good?
if it is good, why the hell did it take 28 years to release outside of japland?

>Thank you... thank you all...its thanks to the seven of you that I have finally learned how to Live A-live.
Was it kino?

Live a life
Live to live
how hard is this?

...so it has the desired effect is what you're saying. That's what makes Oersted's chapter so effective: that's exactly how the public reacts to a public figure, especially one that's supposed to be a paragon, being anything less than perfect at their role. Look at how many people come on here to screech about some game dev or whatever and their fuckups. The NPCs are disillusioned because the heroic figure that was built up for them wasn't heroic enough, and their comments are supposed to be unfair because that's the kind of shit people do all the time.

Because even the classic JRPG scenario subverts itself.

Because the classic RPG one was the one that got fucked beyond belief and became the complete opposite of his role.