It ain't easy

It ain't easy.

Attached: shōryūkеn.png (700x700, 119.04K)

It actually is
But fightan fags have to feel special about something

You're making me redownload MVC3 just so I can record my BnB that uses three of these in a single combo

5 minutes training mode, NOW

BnB?

Bread and Butter, the go-to combo, the shit you know by the back of your hand.

Keep practicing.

see it more as forward, semi-circle down, then semi-circle forward. hope that helps. it really isn't hard once ya get the gist of it.

It depends on the game I think, in SFV I have way more trouble with it than other games.

The holding shit always astounds me, I see people doing M Bison's shit at a fraction of a second while doing the hold shit.

weird, SFV has the most lenient DP input I've ever heard of. You can just mash vaguely towards down forward twice and you'll get a DP most of the time

stop jerking yourselves off pretending anyone gets "filtered" by dp everyone in this thread can do it you just can't perform combos
>I can't DP!
nope dont believe you kill yourselves larpers immediately

Attached: nigger faggot.jpg (1000x970, 288.04K)

The leniency is the problem I have with it actually, when I try to do DP after a move and input it cleanly I get QCF. I know I can get the DP from just mashing 33 but that doesn't feel correct to me.

Learn how to use proper punctuation, you fucking pig

>mention holding
>"DP!"
Don't reply back

Here you go, basic as shit but it'll do it

Attached: UMVC3 webms in 2022.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

>mentioned holding
I didn't, kill yourself

no idea what's going on but cool

>BnB
>138 hits
>2 bars
>3 assists
>Kills character

Mean no disrespect by this, but I don't get mahvel man.

Attached: Terry-Bogard.jpg (400x400, 29.65K)

you quoted someone talking about M Bison's holds, not DP motion

It isn't a BnB in a tag fighter unless you use your assists m8. And if you have the meter to kill, you spend it.
Other people optimize way better than I do for meterless kills.
It's what I promised, a BnB with three DP inputs used. All in quick succession of each other

Attached: 1552167892779.jpg (794x766, 176.27K)