Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Attached: 379988-dragon-s-dogma-dark-arisen-playstation-3-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 104.34K)

The lowest level healing item is both the most cost efficient and weight efficient healing item in the game.

I can't go to the moon.

Attached: 1633188262858.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

its too short and seeing what this game could have been is very sad. hopefully 2 will ship as a complete a game but i'm not holding my breath.

no more Berserk weaponry and armor

>using greenwarish
You didn't beat the game.

It's an open world game.

The retarded affinity system and how the ring means jack shit on who you end up with.

Kingwarish weighs a little less than twice a regular Greenwarish, heals more than 8 times as much health and is free and relatively plentiful in BBI, making it easy to farm

KNEEL

Attached: Dragon's Dogma tornado spell.webm (800x450, 2.86M)

Boring as fuck

long traveling distatnces between poinst of interest

snoy moive gaem

I mean, all the blatant bugs for one. But I'll also go with the terrible skill and augment descriptions. Magick Archer augment to buff status ailment spells? Doesn't work on Magick Archers one status ailment spell. Fuck you capcom.

Poison and Burning fall off in usefulness entirely too quickly.

unfinished

It relies on mods. Do you guys have any good ones to share?

The Dragon's Dogma sword has a shit design, is there any mod that fixes it? The handle bothers me so much

boring bland jap bug shit trying to be a western rpg

main game isn't 66% longer as in meaningful content

Attached: 1659135325756.jpg (460x590, 179.21K)

Filtered

Attached: Dragon's Dogma golem fight.webm (720x450, 2.26M)

>this game came out the same year as skyrim

Attached: 1659135707142.webm (480x360, 2.33M)

oh there's plenty, any DDDA fan would agree to that

He meant the small nuts, casual-kun.

Unironically soul

Only once though. It's your own fault as a player if you fail to place your Portcrystals efficiently.

the whole game

focuses too much on gear upgrades rather than gameplay