Scavengers Studio creative director accused of belittling, screaming at, groping employees

>be faggy woke sjw studio
>get cancelled from within because you can't please these freaks

lol

gamesindustry.biz/scavengers-studio-creative-director-accused-of-belittling-screaming-at-groping-employees

Attached: NJpteZ7VfdTAaRwQzmitVR-1200-80.jpg (1200x684, 55.96K)

>be progressive
>see yourself as morally superior
>develop narcissistic superiority complex
Shiggy diggy

You are missing the bigger issue user: The biggest rapist weirdos in this industry are leftist "allies" of women.
They cash in their woke points for sexual assault, rape or worse but eventually it all comes back to bite them in the ass.

These fuckers who vitrue signal the hardest always turn out to be literally monsters in sheeps clothing.
Every single time.

>Scavengers Studio
literally who?

Attached: elephant i now have additional questions.png (328x436, 87.16K)

Those who see themselves as morally superior are the most dangerous people on the planet.

Attached: 1651873691606.jpg (640x728, 48.44K)

Why are leftists almost always sexual abusers, paedophiles or some other shit?

Not really leftists as much as they are progressives. Cultural marxists for sure but they're just useful idiots. Most have their hearts in the right place and genuinely want what they see is best for society same as conservatives.

The problem is the moral shield it gives them. Conservatism dosen't give any game devs in cali a moral shield for what should be obvious reasons.

hilarious

Attached: 1629084811507.webm (406x720, 2.88M)

You morons, he's just being held to his own moral standards. Groping to these progressive idiots probably = a hand on the shoulder. Belittling = being told you can do better work. Screaming = talking in a slightly elevated and assertive tone.

You have to understand how sensitive these people are. So he's just a victim of their enablement. Which is hilarious

While it's possible that the claims could be exaggerated or outright fabricated, assuming so is senseless. Although we are far past innocent until proven guilty in society. I can't tell you why that is.

Remember how "progressive" celebrities and personalities also publicly wept for a child rapist, a woman beater/kidnapper, and an armed burglar when they were shot in self defense by the teenager they were trying to murder in the streets? And still throw temper tantrums now ever since the kid was found entirely not guilty of murder?

Attached: Luigi Thunk.png (328x353, 111.92K)

Closeted conservatives.

Liberal progressive feminists exaggerate everything. Believing their accusations is idiotic. Read the article, it's a novella of nothing. Just people's feelings getting hurt and vague "he was being really drunk and was in full predator mode" which tells us nothing.

They're both exactly the same. The only reason you associate anti-female sentiment with conservatives is propaganda and your experiences with Any Forums here. Most of the users on that board (which is my board) have regressive reactionary views as opposed to conservative ones.

They spam sjw shit on twitter to gain social credits so they can later spend them on raping woman
Its actually pretty based

It does say accusation though.

He's a leftie so there's a 90% chance he's actually a rapist weirdo.

>having numerous inappropriate comments made about their appearance and outfits, with one saying a male employee repeatedly made remarks asking if she was attracted to him or if she would marry him

I don't understand this one one bit. I know some older guys who do this shit and don't get any heat from it. But some others do.

Women always complain about "frat boy culture" in offices but it's the same shit with women when they're the majority in the office. It becomes literal "sorority girl culture"
Speaking from experience

incel take

didnt this guy get outed as a child groomer

Dumbass. I have gotten drunk and shamelessly hit on women countless time. The difference is that was at bars and non office parties. There's a difference when you're with co workers. A huge difference.

This guy always makes me laugh

You think this doesn't happen when you're one of the few males at an office party in an office that is primarily women?

Are you saying you can't hit on women at work?

I'm saying it might not be a good idea unless they come onto you first

If they're coming onto you hard, that's different.

yes he did

>sorority girl culture
What was it like? Did the women say/do inappropriate things to men?

So what the fuck are you supposed to do when you like that one girl in the office?

Seriously I think these are stupid bullshit rules set up to filter men.

>Can't hit on women at gym
>Can't hit on women at work
>Can't compliment women
>Can't talk to women at school

Where the fuck are you supposed to talk to them then? Bars? I don't drink you niggers. And I don't want to date someone who drinks or partys.

Attached: 1658328677998963.webm (400x446, 1.47M)

>Bar or house party
Those are situations were that kind of behavior is expected
>gym store office
You have to let them come to you. I swear half of you fuckers have aspergers

abandon the concept of women altogether

>darwin project
pottery

>You have to let them come to you.

Women don't come onto you. They give you signals. And they expect you to make the move.

It's fucked for men. You misinterpret a SINGLE signal and it's sexual harassment calim

How are men supposed to learn without failure? This fucks most men up who haven't developed the skill.

giwtwm

if you get fired, it means that you can't talk to women anywhere, so at least you know that.

Attached: 1643521738909.jpg (1482x1960, 1.06M)