Fire Emblem: Three Hopes

>Uuu... Where is Hubert? And Ferdinand... I want to see them agai- ...Um... Mister Aegir? Why are you rubbing yourself like that?

Attached: cuteandcanon.jpg (425x444, 70.97K)

OMG... SHE... IS... SO ATTRACTIVE...

Attached: Attractive 22.jpg (1200x1200, 194.54K)

Literally no way Duke Aegir didn't absolutely destroy her pussy during the 6 month time skip. Ain't no way, senpai. Ain't no way.

Needs a drop of drool rolling out of her mouth

be the change, user

I tried, but cant photoshop for shit.

STUPID DRAGON!

Attached: 165983285689.png (354x355, 200.74K)

i miss my CF sister, brehs... so regal... so refined...

*kiss STUPID DRAGON poster*

>fans complain that claude isn't cunning enough
>writers have him backstab everyone

>fans complain that dimitri shouldn't be redeemed for murdering women and children
>writers prevent him from boaring out

>fans complain that edelgard is retarded
>writers make her retarded

Is this what we in the industry call a "power move"?

Attached: did you fuck the pope.jpg (750x819, 113.19K)

Point me in the direction of this dragon

i havem't played 3 hopes due to back log and work, what happened?

In Azure Gleam, Edelgard tries to fight against Thales and ends up turning into the Hegemon. The forced transformation causes her to regress mentally to an 8 year-old, who refers to Thales as "Uncle" and Dimitri as "Dee". Duke Aiger becomes regent-emperor and forces Edelgard to accompany him everywhere while she has a confused, scared look on her face all of the time, and she agrees to everything he tells her to do. Meanwhile, the Slithers have killed both Ferdinand and Hubert since they were too close to Edelgard and wouldn't have cooperated with Duke Aiger.

Uh-oh... How embarrassing.

Attached: FY0SFzsUYAE0f2A.jpg (827x1169, 225.98K)

AG was such a shit route, its like they went out of their way to disappoint the fans. Who the fuck wants Thales and Ludwig as final bosses over El and the BE?

Screw Frog and Rhea's cowtits, Edelgard's ass game is fucking ridiculous.

Attached: clown pichu.jpg (368x368, 25.98K)

None of the lords are supposed to die in any of the Hopes routes.

Except for Claude, because he was a legitimate retard.

>None of the lords are supposed to die in any of the Hopes routes.
Then literally what is the point of this game?

Off model

To use the foundation of Houses to deliver more lore and character interaction within Fodlan in a side-game musou that won't directly offend core Fire Emblem fans.

You're right... her tits are too big.

I am SO sick of you bastards disparaging the wonderful Mr. Aegir. That man was a gentleman. Just a little retarded, easily manipulated, and a rapist. But we don't talk about that.

Edelgard is for anal