Thoughts on Hades Any Forums?

Thoughts on Hades Any Forums?

Attached: hades-eventcover-01-800x450-983740629.png (800x450, 149.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyg6Qp-SqB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

very very good game, the overall boons are excelent and it feels great, kino ost, some kino characters and kino final boss
howhever the absolute lack of level variety hurts it extremely hard. It had amazing replay potential in every other department

I despise these games.

Well crafted game, but I think it has a real lack of bosses, and the boon/upgrade system feels rigid.

I'd take out all the weapon aspects and just let you go wild and have multiple of them in a run if your lucky instead of locking you into one at the start and only letting you have 2/3 hammer upgrades. Same for letting you stack multiple boons on the same attack aka Zeus and Posideon on Special at the same time instead of 1 or the other.

I think it's probably quite good for what it is but holy shit do I personally hate what it is.

Getting blue balled by the Medusa Head because of "Muh Asexual Representation!1!!!1!!!" was some serious bullshit.

Attached: Cory's Fucking Pissed.gif (211x252, 767.94K)

>character doesnt wanna sex with you = assexual representation
meds, aqquire them

Worth playing for the OST alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=eyg6Qp-SqB8

I got walled at the warrior heaven area and just got bored of playing since it feels like the 80th rougelite i had played at the time

Isn't this the game where they took the Greek Pantheon and made them into black people?

I enjoyed the quirky dialog. The game is pretty fun. Not really that amazing tho

Rogue-likes shouldn't even be considered games

DUSA!

Attached: DUSA 1.png (750x696, 568.84K)

No.

I rather watch convos on youtube than replay the game 100 times

best rougelike iv ever played, hard as balls but polished as fuck. story managed to make me care about dying over and over better than any other roguelike

It's shit, zoomers standards are so low that will call anything good no matter how mediocre it is.
>recycled engine
>recycled artstyle
>recycled gameplay
>literally only one dungeon that you have play again and again
>mediocre plot, good if you never picked a game before the 2010s or let alone a book
>just smash a button gameplay

>>just smash a button gameplay
thats because you chose to play that way
thats innefective with most weapons. For example on the sword, dash slashes are potent, and with no upgrades the most damage output is dashing into special repeatedly, or doing the same with two dashes, while only using normal attacks to finish off low hp things sometimes
the game still looks pretty decent from transistor, the boons and weapons overall make the game still feel like a fresh experience, and most people haven't played SG's previous games. Seems like you're just choosing to hate on the game for asinine reasons

The only real complaint here is the complete crippling lack of level variety

It's good. Overrated but good. The amount of voice lines they have is really impressive. The way they're able to incorporate a story into the rouge like elements of the game is really cool and totally works. I just don't love the gameplay. Dead cells is the only rouge like game I've ever really liked.

Good, for sure, but puts too many eggs in one basket. Story, writing, dialog and art all ranged from decent to stellar. But it needed alternative floors, needed boons to do crazier stuff, needed more outright broken combinations, needed to not rely on the assumption you'd do so many runs.
In general it's good, but not what I'm looking for in a roguelike.

It's amazing, I've only got one achievement left to earn.

Attached: 1658802794881785.gif (368x368, 3.65M)

Zagreus. Put your dick away Zagreus. I'm not having sex with you right now Zagreus.