I love this lil wigga like you wouldn't believe

I love this lil wigga like you wouldn't believe

Attached: images (32).jpg (267x189, 9.27K)

it's a cute console

I love how the Series consoles look. Perfect little HTPC builds.

I have mine rigged to emulate everything up to gamecube and some switch games, you don't even have to hack or mod it, you just download them through the interface.
It's also silent as fuck

I like how Xbox consoles have looked since the One S. Simple and straightforward.

Attached: blackandwhite[1].jpg (850x250, 21.8K)

why you didn't get the x?
these are aesthetic

Attached: sonic ses.jpg (895x503, 34.35K)

>rigged
lol

I got the S because its half the price of an X, have a laptop and I'm planning to get a ps5. Its probably the best budget machine out there, I'm impressed

The gold ring around the fan is kino but otherwise wtf

One X looked fucking great. Silent too.

>and some switch games
I have gamecube and Wii set up, but had no idea you could do the Switch too. First I'm hearing of this.

Sorry, I meant to say wii. I doubt switch emulation works but never looked into it tbf

Ah gotcha. I've actually read that it can't do swich which is why I was surprised.

Should I bother getting one if I already have a PC?

based. I love my SeX and PC equally, playing them in different rooms

I mean i'm mainly a pc gamer but I love my series x. It's what I mostly play on if i'm not playing league.

Its worth getting for gamepass if you don't have a next gen console. PC and a series S/X is probably the best gaming combo you can have this gen and Sony are moving into PC for their exclusives

you should get a series X and play 360 exclusives or 360 / ps3 titles trapped on 6th gen in 4k.

Perfect companion console to PC due to backwards compat and gamepass working on both consoles. PS5 gonna have dogshit exclusives anyway

So you can run like snes games like donkey Kong 2 on this with retro arch?

I like the haptic feedback for ps5 but they fucked up having it nowhere to be bought and having a shit anti-ergonmic design. I literally chose not to buy one because the damn thing wouldn't fit in my cabinet

You can run up to GC and Wii.

You can emulate everything up to wii with ease yeah. Gamecube and dreamcast emulators run flawlessly. Haven't tried ps2 but I know it works. She's is no issue

If m$ puts it on sale for $200 I'll get one