Pre-Purchase Now to unlock early game content, including;

>Pre-Purchase Now to unlock early game content, including;

>Three-suit pack, including the Iron Spider Suit, Velocity Suit, and Spider-Punk Suit.
>Early access to the powerful Spider-Drone Gadget.
>Five Skill Points to unlock abilities from the start of the game.

Why the fuck would I want this? Who is actually happy about skipping content?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 125.91K)

looks boring not even worth a pirate

>easily gotten content
>>wtf this is nothing
>exclusive content
>>wtf this is stupid
There's no good pre-purchase/pre-order shit anyways, just don't feed into that shit and buy it when it goes live.

Remastered when it's like 3-4 years old?

Even if I wanted to pre-order this (I don't) this shit would put me off enough to not do it. Pre-order bonus? More like pre-order deterrent.

Pre-order bonus should be a 20% discount.

you're not skipping anything, all of that shit will be available to you within the game, you just get it early

they are just being faggots and want to make more money

Super Mario Bros. 3 came put in 1990. Super Mario All-Stars; 1993.

RIght, but don't you think that's dumb as fuck? The developers designed the game a certain way. It's like if there was an Elden Ring bonus that gave you a free 15 levels when you start the game.

it's dumb because i find this to be a cancerous practice, from a game standpoint it makes fuck all of a difference

I am playing this game on my PS5 after buying SpiderMan MM Ultimate Day One Edition or whatever dogshit name it has, but afaik only the Spider-Punk suit has a special move tied to it? I got a buncha shit from having that edition, but a lot of extra spidersuits don't have special powers.
Also, enjoy PCfags.
I'm playing the RT Performance mode which is 1080p 60fps on PS5, I can only imagine how good it'll look 4k with those frames or better on PC.

how are the trophies/achievements on this game? multiple playthroughs? collectathon? impossibru combo skeev?

Attached: amelie-help.jpg (200x214, 15.55K)

1 playthrough and all are easy except a few of the challenges that you might not get on the first try. Your 10 year old nephew could do it all.

there's literally a trophy for beating it on new game+

My mistake I played it before there was a new game+ or any dlc

Which is why I'll pre-order the night before to minimize that.

All-Stars was also a complete graphical and musical change. This is identical to the PS5 version which was nearly identical to the PS4 version.

You can get a Platinum Trophy on your first run, but there are trophies for NG+ and there is also a fucking "Remastered" trophy category that has stuff like
>do a 100 hit combo

>pre-order the game and you will unlock an enforced very easy mode

Whats the point of this shit
If I wanted to unlock scrimblo blimbo and get all perks since the start I would install a trainer

Is this real spider man or black spiderman? I don't play games with the darkie.

thank you based user
the exaggerated swagger version is coming later this year supposedly

enjoy it PsCrubs. hope it was worth the wait

Attached: 1521618972582.gif (600x580, 435.92K)

You could just not use them until the real unlock point/end game. DMC5 on sale forces you to buy 100,000 red orbs and I just refused to use them until I beat the game.

people who buy AAA movie games get exactly what they deserve.
walking corpses will throw down $70 for this on their $1000 ps5 just to have a game to play, and get 20 hours out of it.
i cant even think of any game worth buying until BOTW2, which ill probably play for 1000 hours like the first one, and will spend $10 less on.