Damn, FFXIV tanks look like THAT?

Damn, FFXIV tanks look like THAT?

Attached: ffxiv_28072022_170332_226.jpg (2560x1440, 702.7K)

Attached: 1647998594498.jpg (620x595, 27.97K)

dead game

which one is the tank?

I just realized I can mod out 2b's leggings with hemp pants. Wowzers

UMMMMMMM

Technically you can put whatever you want over them. Don't even need a mod, it's a tool in textools.

Yeah, the game has no sense of class identity due to the cosmetic system.

also due to every class being the fucking same lmao.

Whatever you say, Barry

user, this thread has 10 replies and 10 posters. It's literally not even possible for these to be the same people.

>trying to get the tittle for mahjong
>being pretty pissed lately
>get first play minutes ago
>this happens
Bros.....i don't feel good at all....

Attached: file.png (191x52, 2.42K)

Is FFXIV good?
Bearing in mind there aren't people I know who would be into this game so I'd basically be playing solo. Does it work as a single player game?

No. Go back to WoW.

I'd like to add to this a query - is the Mahjong in this game Riichi Mahjong or some other version?

Bun buns

Attached: 1636337773738.png (1881x810, 2.28M)

Never played WoW (never played any MMO but I enjoy FF and might pick this up)

The game is a single player game. But, the gameplay is pretty simple, and there's no real difficulty doing the storyline stuff.
You're probably better off just playing a JRPG, the storyline is pretty average, and sometimes just padded out for no reason.

BRAINWAVE
ALL "HUMAN" BOSSES IN FFXIV GROW IN SIZE BECAUSE THEIR SOUL REMEMBERS HOW BIG AN ANCIENT IS SUPPOSED TO BE AND THEY USE THEIR NEW POWER TO ASSUME A MORE "CORRECT" SIZE
this truth came to me amidst post-nut clarity after glancing at a picture of Venat and I realized she was still the same size as Hydalen as she was before and realized all the ancients are objectively boss-sized

Attached: 1495671567097.jpg (480x515, 120.81K)

No, I play as the big buff race guys I can't remember their name. I do not see many of us around

when are they removing the monthly fee? I'm tired of square siphoning most of the earnings into DOA multimedia projects while they keep the game people actually WANT on a shoestring budget

Are you making sure to spend enough time with your husbando?

Attached: FYu4Q4AWQAMmhwP.jpg (2048x1152, 223.29K)

FFXI with like 100k~ players (much much less tho) are still with a monthly sub that is even more expensive than FFXIV

welp

I'm very happy with what XIV is funding.

Attached: Nvidia leaked game list The most exciting games still unannounced.png (940x1020, 552.86K)

UUUUUMMMMMM
YOU GOING TO TURN YOUR STANCE ON?

Attached: 1655761865928.jpg (939x1024, 51.24K)

there is a free trial covering the base game and 1st expansion. Find out yourself. People's opinions vary wildly, I love the game. I don't know what you are looking for in a game.

nobody can compete with bungals

>Does it work as a single player game?
It was made for people like you.
freetrial.finalfantasyxiv.com/

Attached: Free Trial Expanded.png (898x946, 914.21K)