For Honor Kang DLC new hero

youtube.com/watch?v=yPtG2NcBLoA

Are you ready?

Attached: Kang.png (1956x1142, 2.98M)

Mars Attack!

Attached: tumblr_p8fgce4VLA1vqr73ao3_640.jpg (600x397, 83.9K)

Genuinely surprised this game is stil alive and kicking. I'm glad, it was fun.

why don't actual Egyptians raise a stink over the constant Groidwashing of their culture by westerners?

Attached: pharaoh.jpg (1024x771, 143.82K)

They had blacks but it was later

They had East African Caucasoids way late in their civilization not wide nosed Subsaharan Africans

>Black character
>Give him a farming implement as a weapon.
Bit on the nose.

Attached: 14977.jpg (1000x1000, 33.02K)

shame he is low tier af

because they dont exist anymore

they are all dead

>premium player joins the server

Copts still exist

>christians
>muslims
if they dont worship horus they dont count

We ARE kangz

Attached: b51.jpg (1280x1280, 173.09K)

They are third world people who have bigger problems to worry about then what western countries say about them on Facebook. They still have regular war and famine over there.

based

oh no no no no black bros... we be losin doe

Attached: adqttsjhc5u61.jpg (750x1097, 99.7K)

>egyptians
>black
No thanks.

Are you retards seriously still playing Ubishit games

i dont think any race should be proud to be related to king tut

Oh I don't really care who is related to what, I just kinda want Egyptians to look correctly in video games and movies
(not black)

RETURN THE SLAB

>other people exist
>yppl

Attached: cm.png (474x338, 120.59K)

I'm fine with blacks.
Ancient Egyptians just weren't them. that's a known fact

if they added a faction from Zimbabwe or something and they were black as coal, i would not bat an eye. in fact it'd be kinda cool, dont see that often

Why is that?
You never see actual black stuff represented, it's always someone else's shit appropriated by black. Throw in some zulu dudes people would eat that shit up.

>thinking sjws know anything about black history
Hell african americans dont know anything about african history.

All they have to do is add Ethiopians/Nubians, who actually did have a prosperous civilization and even controlled Egypt for a very short amount of time (like 200 years). Ethiopians back then looked pretty much the same as they do now, tall, slender, black as the night, sharp “beak” noses, that said they dont look like the Bantus that the media shoves everywhere.

I am not

African- Americans dont know anything about Africa, let alone African history. They dont seem to understand that there is a giant near impenetrable desert that separates Egypt from the places their ancestors are from.

read more history

Read Aeschylus or Herodotus

There is an absolute untapped potential of African mythology for a fantasy game. Culture too. The settings
Or how about a western game except it's southern antebellum and you play as a black who gets to shoot evil whites. Adapt Django Unchained into vidya.
+ anti racist social message
+ strong black protagonist
+ historically accurate
+ funny nigga dialogue (everyone loves GTA)

Instead, they give us black Thor and black medieval knights...

Attached: 9781410973290.jpg (242x342, 29.96K)