Okay just trying to figure out why all the soldiers and knights are zombies haha

Okay just trying to figure out why all the soldiers and knights are zombies haha.

Attached: xux15e7zfhm81[1].png (640x996, 678.46K)

because the rune of death is broken

because its a miyahacki game and that fat retard only knows how to make 2 types of mobs

too hard to make non zombie enemies

Attached: zaki.jpg (610x343, 28.65K)

>soldier
>soldier but red
>soldier but blue
>soldier but yellow
>soldier but gold
People really think this rehash is anywhere near GOTY material?

mmmmm nootka

How would you feel after “living” for 1000 years and being brutally murdered millions of times?

they have different helmets too

I'd probably not go walk the same route I've been walking for the past millennia while some asshole shank me from behind repeatedly.

wait till you hear about real life soldiers

That all weighs the same with barely indistinguishable stats. My equipment inventory looks like a color swap palette menu.

This isn't the real world, so quit your strawmanning. Dark Souls 2 had mostly humanoid enemies too, but at least each areas had different looking human enemies.

Shattering Wars. Its all puppets on puppets now.

Best not to bring that kosuge up

probably rape honestly

bad fucked up lords? are you kidding me?
you serve the bad fucked up lords and then the very good tree gets sick? yeah... sorry pal you're gonna be a fucked up nasty soldier now, by the way did you notice that just like every other michael zaki game you're trapped in a tom cruise edge of tomorrow scenario, michael zaki's absolute favorite movie?

soldier of god, rick

They got some different things going for them, blur soldiers throw magical balls, red soldiers set their swords on fire.
It is rehashing, but done in a decent way.

edgar seems entirely unaffected?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (440x500, 80.5K)

I think he was more a fan of the original Japanese LN than the actual movie.

soldier of redd, it

Name one game with more unique enemy types than elden ring.

Because they can't die

they literally went hollow just like dark souls
no rune of death means no one can die, just like undead
If you haven't noticed, FromSoft likes to recycle concepts.

>rain world ripoff
ill pass

That's right user, this is a fantasy world.
And in this fantasy world the soldiers wear uniforms.
This isn't a new concept, I don't know why you're struggling with it.

He didn't die (yet). When you meet Pidia for the second time it becomes clear whats going on in the Lands Between.
Most soldiers are puppets now.

Attached: Screenshot_20220729-182913.jpg (1079x790, 352.34K)

so he just happened to luckily survive for 500 years

Attached: jim-halpert-face[1].gif (220x220, 315.02K)

No. This is a game and the creatures therein are put in there by the people making the game, and the fact that so many are rehashes speak to the devs cutting corner and being lazy because they know it would be too hard to create enough unique enemies to fill an open world.