Evil within

this game is on sale for 5 bucks right now
is it worth playing?

Attached: capsule_616x353 (7).jpg (616x353, 79.17K)

never beat it but its pretty fun

get it dude

the beginning re4 village part is kind of misleading, the rest of the game isn't really like that, potentially a good or a bad thing depending on your taste.

I've tried to play this game several times on PC but the port is just so bad I can't being myself to do it. There's just too many issues.

It's a really good RE4 spiritual sequel that unfortunately doesn't run as well as RE4. Aside from the technical problems, it's very well designed and written.

Yes

It is the best Horror game ever made. There are only 3 good Horror games:
1. The Evil Within
2. The Evil Within 2
3. Resident Evil 2 Remake

Attached: Excellence.jpg (1220x1820, 716.33K)

Runs perfectly fine at 4K 120FPS on PC. Resident Evil 4 is absolute dogshit, never compare it with the far superior The Evil Within.

Attached: 1648153344148.gif (298x224, 3.97M)

Yes just ignore the sequel

immediately uninstalled the game after seeing the black bars letterboxing shit, WHY THE FUCK IS THERE NOT AN OPTION TO REMOVE THAT?

The Evil Within was closer to what Mikami apparently would have wanted RE4 to be without having to be reined in to create a game with broader international appeal, similar to how Vanquish was basically P.N.03 when he was forced to refine it for the western taste. I enjoyed it a lot. It's great game with a satisfying and addictive gameplay loop, especially when you try to get all the upgrades. Interesting premise with good execution and absorbing pacing, although they threw the actual plot into the DLC expansions.

Attached: The Pillars of the Gaming Industry.jpg (1280x670, 525.35K)

>The Evil Within was closer to what Mikami apparently would have wanted RE4 to be without having to be reined in to create a game with broader international appeal, similar to how Vanquish was basically P.N.03 when he was forced to refine it for the western taste.

Bullshit headcanon

Attached: XvKxVuF.jpg (960x540, 97.94K)

get it its so good
it and bloodborne are my favorite games of last gen
the sequel is good too

you can turn that off

Absolutely

Attached: TEW-2.webm (800x448, 2.58M)

you can disable the letterbox user

This guy is retarded, don't listen to him.

>people got filtered by a pair of black bars
I played the game with them on and they never annoyed me, why the fuck are so many retards complaining?

>RE4.5
>Without all the fun combat mechanics from RE4

Not really. $5 is cheap enough to beat once and that's it really. People like replaying this clunky POS shooter when they should be playing the second one.

He literally said from his mouth that RE4 would've continued the horror approach if the remake had sold better, so in turn he reserved some of his old ideas for future works that never seen the light with RE4.

Fucking retard.

this