Recomend me some lovecraftian games

I've played Dcote
Call of cthulu
Sunken city
Siren
Bloodborne
Sunless sea
Anything with some sort of cosmic horror theme is on topic. Or just post obscure horror games.

Attached: lovecraft_landscape_by_artofty_deh3oaf-350t.jpg (623x350, 31.1K)

Saint Kotar. Has references to the King in Yellow and other creepy stuff. I like the game a lot

Darkwood, one of the best horror games I've ever played.

Thank you. Have not heard of that one

I have also played darkwood. I'm just not too far in.

King in yellow isnt lovecrafty tho

It's pretty lovecrafty

Baldurs Gate 3

I want to play it but it's still 59.99 for early access fml

Fear and Hunger is pretty Lovecraftian

Attached: IMG_20220217_133347.png (1920x1011, 908.56K)

np dude, hope you like it. Gibbous: A Cthulhu adventure has cosmic horror too, but with a different vibe. The ending is kinda dogshit but the game has some pretty memorable moments

That looks great. I love Jrpgs

I'll check that one out too

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth

I put Dcote in the OP. It's my favorite one.

>That looks great. I love Jrpgs
It's somewhat jrpg inspired, but the creator is a Finn using rpgmaker, and combat is limb based (you can sever enemy limbs, and in turn have yours permanently severed for the rest of the playthrough). Game can be extremely unforgiving and sadly this filters most.

Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened
Dead End Road
Duskers
Golden Light
GOHOME
ECHO
That's just a mix of lovecraft-ish and obscure horror games I bought last sale. I don't know if you know but Frogwares also just announced a continuation of the Chapter One continuity with a Lovecraft theme, it's also called Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened

Can i save scum is it iron man? Either way i'm playing it. It looks sick

Oh shit, sorry. Song of Saya, then. Sorry, bit of a spoiler. It's like 5 hours and a good one even if you're not into vns.

Never played a sherlock holmes game. I'm assuming they're adventure style? Not that it bothers me. I loved scratches.

>Dead End Road
nice to see one of the other 5 people who played this game reccomend it, great actual gameplay too

I'll look at it. Not really into vn's though

Yeah, the older games are like point and click adventure games, you gotta get all the clues, talk to all the witnesses, do some science and come up with conclusions. iirc The Awakened is the first in the series to do FPS/TPS POV as well so it shouldn't feel too old. It's got fucken Nvidia PhysX bro

>PhysX
That takes me back

Outside of hard mode (no saving) you can kinda savescum. Saving in the first game requires sleeping in a bed (limited locations), which prompts a coin flip. If you lose the coin flip, a random enemy still alive in that area will ambush you which will probably result in getting permanently crippled from a limb loss. Now, you can get around that by killing everything in that area, which will allow you to just exit and renenter to try again, but you can still have tedious shit happen like needing to try that 13 times (had that happen once) just to save.

There is a specific bed that gives you one free guaranteed save, after which it will prompt a coin flip that can result in getting attacked by a rather deadly boss who roams the dungeons.

Game can technically be completed start to finish in under 30 minutes depending on the ending you go for, though your initial playthrough may take 10 hours as you learn the layout, abandon savefiles from getting fucked up too hard, and in general gain knowledge about how to play, so its almost rogue like in a sense but not too focused on it. I can give you a more autistic write up on tips if you want.

Same, but this is very starter friendly. It grabs you by the balls with first screen and doesn't waste your time.