How're you holding up?

How're you holding up?

Attached: docmitchy.png (865x575, 623.55K)

Barely

Attached: file.png (480x270, 143K)

take it slow now - it ain't a race

Don't look like nothing too serious. Lemme patch you up.

Attached: 222.png (851x565, 637.22K)

Okay. Hold still.

Attached: 223.png (861x572, 649.38K)

>How're you holding up?

Attached: 1584990754946.jpg (1200x1303, 151.02K)

You take care now.

Attached: 224.png (854x569, 642.51K)

I heard you have a big mole on your butt. May I see it?

Attached: me irl.gif (480x227, 2.64M)

more linear than call of duty

Go fuck yourself.

Attached: 225.png (848x557, 629.02K)

I tried new vegas recently cause you people dont shut up about it. It's boring as fuck compared to fallout 3. Is this a meme game you trick people into playing or something?? It somehow manages to be uglier and more boring than any other fallout game

I don't think I can continue any longer bro....

The only good thing about the game is the faction reputation mechanic. Everything else about the game sucks, and this is one of my all-time favorite games. The story and themes are pretty superb.

Every other suckitudinal aspect of the game can be remedied by mods with varying degrees of success. It's one of those "You had to have been there" type of games. No hard feelings if you dislike it. I hate it most days just because of how fucking buggy it is, but that is also true of every gamebryo game. god-awful engine.

I'm not gonna make it, doc...

Attached: 1630915193043.png (477x403, 185.42K)

Wow, rude. Guess I won't feel guilty about takin' over this town and shootin' you in the head, gramps.

You take care now.

Attached: 226.png (858x568, 643.18K)

Really? The bugs add a lot of soul to my experience. Traveling the mojave without something spazzing out in the distance is just not the same.

As someone with an autistic appreciation for ummersion, I simply can't agree. I love the game to death, don't get me wrong, but I cannot stand the bugs.

>Traveling the mojave without something spazzing out in the distance is just not the same.
It certainly makes events memorable. I can't recall anytime where the stormcloak from the opening sequence in Skyrim didn't spazz out on his way to the block. Not to mention getting brained by a kamikaze cheesewheel because the physics decided to kick up that day.

YOU'LL GET YOURS

On any other being the gun blows their goddamn heads off. What is the Courier made of?

Plot Armor

>9mm
surprised it did give him a brain injury desu. benny should've used a 45. next time.