Mogs the fuck out of vanilla Skyrim

>mogs the fuck out of vanilla Skyrim

how did they do it?

Attached: makers-van-skyrim-mod-enderal-werken-aan-nieuwe-game-1610992914542.jpg (1200x1200, 650.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/enderalspecialedition/mods/3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: file.png (506x80, 41.01K)

btw I'm trans if that helps

never played it, shill it to me

Passion
Something modern devs lack.

nobody cares about some german shit

It uses Skyrim engine but combat is actually challenging and level dependent and quest design is top tier, I mean lightyears beyond the quest design of Bethesda, it should actually be embarrassing for them
and the writing is great too, great mystery and twists

I'm not going to buy skyrim to be able to play it

The combat is better yeah but it's still skyrim combat so nothing good, otherwise a great mod.

This. The world building, attention to detail, plot, characterization, and that generous helping of German autistic nihilism really sells it as a 10/10 game in its own right. If you want even more German autistic nihilism that would even make Kant blush, play Nehrim.

Attached: DCB0839C-4479-417A-B75E-319CDB9F147B.jpg (1920x1080, 292.07K)

the lack of English version turns me off of Nehrim, that and the Oblivion engine was always ugly as fuck

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-29 230821.png (590x193, 175.93K)

in this game a simple storage room has more soul than anything you find in skyrim.

Attached: 20210715201932_1.jpg (2560x1440, 631.74K)

The golden age of German rpgs.
Filled to the brim with a cocktail of German nihilism, romanticism, idealism, and moral relativism all blended into one.

Attached: caspar-david-friedrich-wanderer-ueber-dem-nebelmeer.jpg (2140x2699, 762.29K)

Do I need skyrim insgalldd too play tj8s?

Germans need to make more fantasy games
isn't SureAI going into actual game making?

>>mogs the fuck out of vanilla Skyrim
What is every other non-bethesda game in existence

>The golden age of German rpgs.
>zoomerfag pretending to be a Gothic fan

I sure hope so, Endera was really good

sell me on the gothic games

>the lack of English version turns me off of Nehrim

Learn to read.

Quintessential Prussianjank

how's the story though?

An excuse to play the game.

You beat up the biggest guy you can and take his stuff and just keep getting stronger that way. Problem is you’re really weak and can’t hurt a fly in the beginning

It's better than vanilla Skyrim but it is NOT better than fully modded Skyrim.

The lore is far inferior, the perk system is really annoying and clunky (you literally have to go to a seperate cell and manually mouse over perk nodes which is just slow and clunky), some of the writing is REALLY cringy tips fedora -tier stuff (prepare for highschool level of "philosophy", ATHEISM GOOD and politics), main story is straight up plagiarized from Mass Effect, much of the voice-acting is surprisingly good but when it's bad it's really bad, lots of assets from Skyrim without any tweaking so you see stuff like not-dwemer clutter and then there are assets like clothing and armor from Witcher which really ruins muh immersion whenever I see NPC wearing Witcher shit. As for the gameplay, it mostly plays like vanilla Skyrim again.

As for the good stuff, music is pretty great alongside with competent long bard songs, level design and dungeons are mostly nice, quests have more depth to them compared to Skyrim and characters have more to say. I'd say it's worth a playthrough but I wouldn't go in expecting a mind blowing experience.

The only true way to play Enderal is with the german dub and english subtitles

It's cool but over half the map is pointless with the same copypasted encounter.

>pasta

>The lore is far inferior
TES lore kind of sucks dude, maybe back in the Morrowind days when it was kind of trippy but it's pretty bad now especially with how bad ESO raped it
>Atheism good
the fedora tipper was LITERALLY a villain

I've always wondered, should I play Nehrim first?

nah you don't have to

I thought the map was really well designed. Didn’t feel like any area was filler

Jesus christ you're fucking retarded.

It's 100% worth playing, one of the best RPGs of all time. Tonnes of dungeons, great lore, great combat, great story. Get the Enderal Gameplay Overhaul to improve the gameplay 10 fold

nexusmods.com/enderalspecialedition/mods/3

Attached: Untitled.png (735x313, 440.39K)