This was the last GTA with soul

This was the last GTA with soul.

Attached: 1632116270637.jpg (284x351, 157.62K)

INB4 IVfags seething.

But the last GTA was V

I said "with soul"

define "with soul"

gta4 was ok and it also had tbogt and tlad
a huge jump from san andreas
gta5 was just online shit but its nice that they somehow released the full game on ps3 after the shitshow with rdr
rdr2 was really good but it had too much gta in it

This was the last GTA with soul.

Attached: chinatown-3106965101.jpg (800x719, 123.68K)

It was woke and boring as fuck

Wrong. TBoGT was pure SOVL and the last good content Rockstar ever developed

Attached: R (18).jpg (1600x900, 212.11K)

You don't know what soul means, GTA3 and GTA4 are peak soul, they were both made to break new ground technologically, they reek of effort to make something great. Vice City is a lazy cashgrab sequel made in a year and filled with pointless celebrity voice work, San Andreas feels more experimental gameplaywise but its left with excess as a result, more soul than VC as creators obviously had fun experimenting but less care was put in its design.

>the last good content Rockstar ever developed
So wrong that I feel dirty for even bothering to correct you.

Attached: a9f9ef04f6c8bcc449084e0cc4183cf7.jpg (267x400, 75.55K)

Litreal zoomer game. I remember finishing high school in 2010 and the hallways were filled with first-graders swarming around two or three kids playing this game on their PSPs.

based

RDR was mediocre as fuck. Shit pacing and forgettable characters. Liars dice and the ending were kino but overall it's a 5/10 game. I've been playing Rockstar games since I was 7 years old. GTA Vice City and The Warriors are two of my favourite games of all time. You're in over your head trying to argue with me

this thread must be some kind of viral marketing for the announce of GTA: Seoul

>Best driving mechanics
>Most interesting map so far, outside of maybe Vice City
>Story, while aged horribly, was just dumb fun in 2013
>Online mode wasn't garbage for once
GTA V was a fantastic GTA when it came out and i'm tired of pretending it wasn't just because some fucks born in 90-95 who had GTA IV as their first GTA game and unironically believed people bought GTA for the mediocre crime drama stories.

Attached: 346yh.jpg (696x442, 74.45K)

>GTA Vice City and The Warriors are two of my favourite games of all time. You're in over your head trying to argue with me
Is this the birth of a new pasta?

2/10

I was born in 95 and my first GTA was II. Stop trying to gatekeep. V had a decent story and some fun characters but it was massively overrated

GTA IV had plenty of soul

Attached: 1564284537755.jpg (640x640, 83.04K)

IV matches the era it was released in, where every franchise out there was going for realism.

Both are incredible games. I've been gaming since I was 4 years old. I worked at a video game/DVD rental store and I've played probably triple the amount of games you have. Try and rip on either game and I'll explain to you in detail how dogshit your taste is

No, it was a disappointment how downscaled it was after SA.