Want to replay STALKER

>Want to replay STALKER
>Remember that there used to be a Starter Pack with improvements that retain the vanilla experience
>Check the latest 2019 version
>People have now apparently started bitching that the pack is straying too far from the original with creative liberties and that it's basically starting to turn into COMPLETE-lite

Ok so what fucking mods are actual best for this game if I mostly just want a polished version of the original?

Attached: Shadow_of_Chernobyl_cover.jpg (266x374, 26.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1cnQeURGCjHTRPOGJH8G5ijP1fw5vbVWSE7opABcBpNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just play anomaly

Just play vanilla with all the jank and bugs present. The imperfections are part of the allure of the zone.

stick to call of duty if you can deal w/ shitty starting guns. hobo phase is half the point of these games.

Autumn Aurora

ZRP is your only and best option

Attached: 1657924032916.jpg (400x400, 14.35K)

based ZRP devs dispelling unfounded rumors

Attached: effects of difficulty in stalker.png (1034x552, 79.19K)

Find this mod called OGSR Gunslinger. Best way to play SoC. There are new quests etc but they feel like a natural extension of the game.

I had my first playthrough without any mods on the Steam version back in 2011. No big issues besides some bugs here and there.
docs.google.com/document/d/1cnQeURGCjHTRPOGJH8G5ijP1fw5vbVWSE7opABcBpNk
Some start up and console commands help too.
CS NEEDS the bug fixing mods and nothing has changed about that.

you don't need QOL mods, the game is fine by itself.

Wait so enemies taking more damage on master is bullshit? People have been parroting it for years.

>Check the latest 2019 version
Assembler of the OG pack here.
Got nothing to do with the clusterfuck on Moddb. That shit's nothing but stolen valor that lost its way.

Just download the latest Zone Reclamation Pack, and you're already good to go. If you need visual boosts, Absolute Nature, Shaders Max and Stalker Weather Overhaul are your friends.

There's always a thread up on /vg/ with all the info you need. Short answer is just use the Reclamation Project mods.

Anomaly allows you to modify progression to remove that

Dogshit game

Anomaly is shit and you're an underage nigger.
Hang yourself, faggot.

Zone Reclamation is close to vanilla as it gets and fixes some annoying bugs.
all other suggestions are anti-vanilla.

Go back to Any Forums, chud

Go back to your shitty subreddit with your faggot mod, you nigger. Or if you came from Tarkov, go back there too, you ashy colored nignog. Didn't think I'd hate you cum chuggers like I did with the Complete mod, but look at that. You became an even bigger homo.

Go back to your containment board

And you back to your containment site and game, faggot.

master is still goated cause it reduces loots

I just play vanilla

>And you back to
Lmao, ESL shitskin