We won evolve bros

we won evolve bros

Attached: evolve stage 2.png (460x215, 95.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Oj1MekuX0-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Hey know what would make our 4v1 monster game more entertaining?
>If the only way to kill a monster was to set up a forcefield, turning the game into a flat-ground shootfest vs the tank from l4d, completely disregarding the the map and the hunting elements

youtu.be/Oj1MekuX0-Q
tell me why you're not playing the best version of baymax?

Attached: -emet-.jpg (1050x1422, 335.41K)

The force field just makes it so you can fight the monster without it running away. The monster is the one that has to worry about the map and hunting elements.

What are you even talking about? Do you think putting the dome up makes the entire map inside it flat or something? Wouldn't picking the best places to dome be all about considering the map and hunting elements?

I still don't understand why they made it playable again
I'm not complaining, love the game to death
But, why

Attached: sunny evo.png (625x1087, 440.1K)

>wraith content is back on the menu
Xenochads... we won...

Attached: 1635083963642.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

because Slim is without contest the most fun medic

LET ME DOWNLODA IT PLEASE

Attached: GORF.jpg (640x726, 24.16K)

I've only played EMET once and I had no idea what was going on. Do his healing buoys heal automatically or only when you use your personal heal burst? Does that mean his heal burst comes back really quickly to compensate?

>emet still has voicelines in the game where he calls his other personality a "retarded fuck"

Cancellation coming soon.

Attached: 1553765165184.png (631x710, 1002.87K)

how do you faggots even play this game?
>update lets you choose whether to matchmake as hunter or monster
>everyone who's even a tiny bit good at monster decides to play as monster
>meanwhile, you have to try and coordinate with 3 random dipshits who don't communicate and don't know how to use their abilities
>monster wins everytime

Attached: 20191212_220833.jpg (1078x1388, 480.77K)

Okay now turn on the servers to the original version of the game

Why can't there just be a game about playing a monster. An Mmo or RPG monster game.

I'm tired of playing FUCKING humans.

Attached: 11e967dc181d6385a220753aa5cc8ad9b46ddb156c6dfa03431af39840d9e8d9.jpg (1002x843, 51.13K)

Stage 2 rebalanced around most hunter randoms being terrible. Still likely to get wiped by a monster if you're with 3 other retarded hunters who don't coordinate, but it feels like they really nerfed stage 1 and 2 monster damage and buffed hunter damage. I don't know if they buffed the damage numbers or reduced things like monster health/armor values, but it feels like you do so much more damage now.

Plus, anyone can drop the dome now so you don't autolose if you get a shitty Trapper.

This game was so close to being literally my perfect game. If only they had gone with this concept but with a much more grounded approach, ie something closer to Hunt: Showdown.
I don't think that the "several hunter players hunting a single overpowered player" genre has had a truly great attempt, yet. Hidden Source mod was probably the closest.

I think putting the dome up disregards the rest of the game in favor of small area fights if you ever want to accomplish anything, to the point where it seems like a waste of time to interact with anything else.

Can you explain by what you mean by "the rest of the game" and "anything else"? The game has always been built around forcing the monster and hunters to fight. There's still track following, bird sign spotting, listening for those annoying shrill lizards and finding corpses, and the monster can still juke and double back and sneak. When the dome is on cooldown, the monster can still fight if it wants, but most of the time it won't because it's not advantageous and it's much bigger and faster and will just run away to eat.

Putting up the dome is how the hunters force the monster to fight when they have the advantage. I don't understand how that disregards anything.

You have to disincentivize running away for the monster. Other games have the single overpowered player be the hunter.

Evolve's Monster too weak and run away, then too strong if left alive was weird and just encouraged laming out for the whole round.

Remove the progression, shorten the rounds, and have humans win if monster doesn't stop them.

You were supposed to run away like a little bitch a let your teammates die then revive them

That's Lazarus though.