Pathfinder Thread

I have thousands of potions and scrolls in my inventory, and I have never used even one of them.

Attached: fluff.png (254x241, 106.95K)

How do I get a fox bf? UwU

Is dipping necessary or can you just put everything into just one class without getting into problems lategame?

Attached: 7658767587.jpg (476x474, 42.98K)

Yes you can, dipping if just for minmax autism

is this game fixed yet? Any EE? Dropped it at release

It's as buggy as you can expect from an CRPG.

no it was substantially buggier than other CRPGs I have played. Considering the cope I'm going to assume it hasn't

Unless you have a very particular build in mind you're more likely to lose more than you gain by dipping if you're playing a decent class.

Nenio is funny, smart and cute

Attached: 1659127665836.png (1200x700, 211.53K)

If you are not playing on unfair or have a very specific goal in mind (not something you read in a guide somewhere), dipping is not necessary.

So I'm at almost 100 hours playtime and I am still in the demon city.
Will this game ever end or will it just go on forever?

You have a chapter and a half left and you are like 25-30 hours over the average

You can defeat everything even on Unfair late game with pure classes with little difficulty.

Are there fluffy girls and can I romance them?

Can this game run on potatoes yet? Tried it when it came out and immediately after waking up at the tavern, the performance drop made it unplayable.

never will. unity trainwreck

I brought her along for scrolls, crafted a dozen mass stone skin and never use it because I already stomped everything without it. Not sure if I want to go above core on my first playthrough though.

>Are there fluffy girls
Yes
>Can I romance them?
No

Attached: copulation.png (1253x320, 526.9K)

wrong wenduag has a stinky fluffy spider puss and is romanceable

oof.

It can run on shitty computers (turn shadows and lighting down), but will never run smooothly.
Reboot every hour or so