What games best encapsulate the feeling of claustrophobia from caving?

What games best encapsulate the feeling of claustrophobia from caving?

Attached: Scout-Trap-.jpg (900x675, 77.64K)

Sex with a really tight pussy.

Is this the apex of zoomer humor?

Me crawling up vidyabutts buthole

>you'll never perish inside the nutty putty cave
I GOTTA FEELING

No, not even zoomers find me funny. :(

Probably not what you're looking for, but I loved the underground caves in Subnautica with the Cyclops.
It barely fits in there and you have to go slowly and carefully navigate using the multiple cameras on the Cyclops.
It's not exactly hard or anything, but it really felt nice.

I've seen it too! Advertiser-san I've seen it's too late!

Has anyone tried to dig his body up?

THAT TONIGHTS GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT

THAT TONIGHTS GONNA BE A GOOD, GOOD NIGHT

what a retard

OH YEEEEAH UUUUU UUUUH

What compels people to throw their lives away like this?
It must be genetic

putty spencer here

>See a GoPro video of somebody doing something insane and retarded like wingdiving through a 5x5 hole in a rock structure at 60 mph at a height of 700 feet or something equally retarded
>Check the comments
>"Retard McFuckface unfortunately died four months after this video was taken. He was trying to fire himself out of a cannon through the gaps of a spinning helicopter blade. He was taken from us too soon, what a tragedy".
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Attached: 1637806647496.png (142x138, 2.14K)

>UUUUU UUUUH
Hmm...

Attached: 8a0.png (600x600, 278.62K)

Dude lived his life how he wanted, and did some crazy shit he was willing to die for.
The fuck makes you think your fag way of life is so great

Anons not dead, that dude is
L M A O

Iron Lung maybe?

>Reminded of nutty putty cave yet again...
>Also of the underwater cavern where a couple could not find the exit and they found them embraced days later

Attached: 1602555062832.jpg (1010x897, 68.17K)

Why don't they just go rock climbing it's probably safer

I don't care how people live their lives, I just laugh at the retards dumb enough to fly directly into a wall at 70 mph all in pursuit of a sick dopamine hit and a Youtube video, and I laugh at the retards dumb enough to mourn them as if this wasn't predictable.

I might not be perfect, but I'm also not a smear on some South American cliffside, so I feel pretty confident saying I'm the winner here.

Yeah this shit is just straight up nightmare fuel
no horror movie comes even close to the dread this shit invokes in me

Attached: 1659094589535924.jpg (647x593, 13.57K)

You could stick your dick inside a shark tank for all I care, maybe someone will call it based when you're 6ft under.

NTA, and I completely agree with you, but it feels so conflicting hearing these accounts. Is one's life so horrible and boring that you need to make constant brushes with death? Or is YOLO a legitimate lifestyle?