New Vegas thread

Where my 1 PER chads at?

Attached: 1632144497613.jpg (616x353, 88.67K)

You can't see them

fuck off bot

I really hate that you are somehow forced to train such useless stat to level 6 so you can use "Better Criticals" perk. If it wasn't for that perk I would leave PER at level 1

Minmaxers ruined rpgs forever. Dump-stat this, dump-stat that. You character should only have 1 PER if you think he is a nearsighted fuck lacking intuition. Putting PER at 1 just because it is a number in a video game and you want to put more numbers in other places for perks and goodies destroys the whole point of role-playing.

Well, yeah, you need decent eyesight to aim properly you retard.

Good thing those are single player RPGs and you can just ignore these faggots

Not if you want to have a discussion about the game after you played it. Instead of sharing their characters and their personal headcanon experiences, they talk about stats and exploits and that meta shit. There is such a small pool of actual role-players today, that it feels like we should just be quiet and not muddy the discussion for minmaxers and coomers.

>put 1 PER
>pumped STR, END, and LCK; default else
>tagged Speech, Survival, and Unarmed
>ran directly to Dead Money DLC
>killed the first Ghost Trapper I found for the Bear Trap fist
>finished the DLC at level 8

aim this fist lol

Why would Grug need speech, if Grug can punch with fist?

You say 1 PER but check out my 0 PER bros

Damn, didn't see the upload button

Attached: GhostPeopleBoulderCity.jpg (2560x1600, 1001.63K)

Doesn't that just autocorrect to 10 PER in Gamebryo? Or is that the joke?

How does anybody play NV without vicious wastes mod? Half of the Special stats are worthless without it.

No, it's piss-easy to sneak up to ghost people in DM

Did you anons know that ghost people are supposed to have zero Perception, but due to an engine bug, they have INFINITE Perception?

Wouldn’t it be funny if Benny was a girl and the feMC was just trying to get some pussy? Wouldn’t that be weird? Ha Ha

Attached: 2B104649-1FAC-4B0C-96B4-D70AA3DDA22D.png (789x2000, 2.44M)

It's also piss-easy to sneak in drained energy cells and snipe all the ghost people from a safe distance with my wife, holorifle.

Isn't that what said?

Attached: D60B22AA-0281-422B-B8FA-3CD43CBED7E7.jpg (1125x632, 974.11K)

No, they don't.
There's another bug that incorrectly stacks detection handicaps from sound and lit areas, which allows ghost people to seem more perceptive than the 0 PER stat would suggest, but it's still easy to sneak around them.

CHR is the useless one you larping noob

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 291.98K)