Looks like we are getting 54 y/o Lara Croft in the new game

Looks like we are getting 54 y/o Lara Croft in the new game.

Attached: 84BF2E74-681A-4211-8165-3D5BD7A5F503.jpg (719x956, 166.07K)

>struggles being lonely

They are totally making her a Lesbian 100%

Does she have breast cancer too?

Attached: file.jpg (971x694, 38.64K)

To be honest I can see them not. Considering they are already making her a hag

I would totally be happy and ready for a next generation Tomb Raider and Gilf Lara but I know they're gonna fuck it up with awful story or gay micro transactions.

ahh im so upset these braindead movie games that play themselves have a 54 year old character

Attached: gameplayforadults.webm (1200x675, 2.71M)

They said the next game will still be NuLara BUT she will have done her own versions of the old games off screen and the next game will pick up after NuLara's version of Underworld with a Lara in her mid to late 30s.

>play as a dried up hag who regrets not getting dicked
based

You kidding, im not even one of the "GO WOKE GO BROKE" whiners, but if a game about a strong woman wants to talk about her feeling lonely, there is no chance in the world they are going for a heterosexual partner

>Project Jawbreaker
Finally, the equestrian adventure we've all been waiting for

Attached: yjk.png (485x744, 590.84K)

NuLara is clearly autistic btw if you know the lore

>Works with fellow raider who look up to her
I can picture it perfectly.
>Lara is old and aging, couldn't get a male companion because she was busy tomb raiding and feels guilty for killing all those people
>we are constantly reminded that the raiding community is against her for being a woman
>her apprentices are a black strong and independent female and a latinx queer guy that she meet in a muslim country, the former complains to Lara for being passive racist to her or something
>at the end she dies sacrificing herself and her black assistant inherits her legacy

I read all the way to the X word, what the fuck dude

that's literally the tutorial section of the game you dishonest fuck. Not that the Tomb Raider games have any particularly stellar gameplay, but it sure as hell beats the old fucking PS1 and PS2 Tomb Raider games, that's for sure.

>2018

Attached: 5ecc00d94211f704193a489dea636726.jpg (1080x1080, 83.3K)

Looks like they'll be losing money and relevancy again

I hope it has mounted combat.

>cougar Lara
and thats a good thing

>post wall lara struggles to find a man willing to settle with her
Sounds like a great concept for an adventure game.

>washed up max payne is in his late 30s and falling apart, barely able to pull off the shit he does
>we need a 50 year old female doing the same thing

How to tell me you suck at writing a believable setting without telling me.

That sounds about right.

I haven't played a Tomb Raider game since Tomb Raider 3 though so I don't give a shit.

Attached: Endwd2hVgAEQqzJ.png (680x582, 323.01K)

Have they learned from Returnal?

EVERYONE NOTICE MY POST
LARA GAY CONFIRMED
"The more "interesting" aspects were talked about on Sacred Symbols

They had two scenes that are being used for auditions and they read through them.

Lara will also have a female love interest"

>in his late 30s

More like late 40s, you moron.

Even better, making it even more in line as to what I'm saying. Also it was a typo. Thanks for clearing that up.

Attached: 1640066728535.gif (512x807, 468.63K)

"She will work with a group of fellow raiders, who look up to her."

Translation: She is going to have a gang of three to five super irritating zoomers following her around chatting constantly.

and the tutorial section is entirely representative of the rest of the game. It literally does not become more challenging than that. You're the one being dishonest.

Attached: michaeljfoxclimbswall.webm (1050x591, 2.86M)

make her 54 if you want
so long as her face still looks like a 20 something milf nobody will care

"She will work with a group of fellow raiders, who look up to her."

Translation: She is going to get gangbanged by huge African Warriors with 9 inch BBC

>54 y/o Lara Croft

I'm not playing as an old hag, no matter who it was.

nah they're obviously making her an incel