/vrpg/ is a bigger joke than this board

/vrpg/ is a bigger joke than this board.

Attached: 1.png (1816x1180, 1.31M)

"You're playing the wrong way!" is a classic cope for buggy open world games

Of course it is, RPGs have to share the board with JRPGS, which are so far removed from RPGs and can be literally any game from japan.

Attached: RPGs.jpg (2419x4316, 2.45M)

This image is good bait. I'm saving it

Honestly there should've been division when making the splinter boards and there should've been splinter boards for every available genre to exist. Posting on Any Forums should've also locked your IP to this shithole preventing you from going to other boards.

It's such an awful fucking defense I doubt he believes it himself

But I like posting on /vt/

congrats on being the problem

/vrpg/ has been a joke ever since it was a falcom containment board. Now it has its own schizos who worship Josh Sawyer and bitching about RPGs in general. Miserable board.

>SRPG
what's that? Shit RPG? Sex RPG?

>Witcher 3
>JRPG
Huh?

Let's be honest: are any of the new Any Forums boards NOT jokes? They all turned into /vg/-lite pretty much instantly

>yiik
>ikaruga
>shantae
>cooking mama
>tamagotchi
>uzaki-chan

10/10

Attached: stupid.png (362x431, 238.37K)

yup time for the daily fallout 3 thread yup yup cant wait to see all the same responses from yesterday yup yup and everyone arguing but nobody changing their mind yup yup yup

>that variety in jrpgs
absolutely mogging, are westoids even trying?

the board should be deleted along with /qst/

doesn't you get fawkes as a companion very close to the end? make sense for people to have him at that part

just like a JRPG, Witcher 3 is linear, character focused, and has zero to minimal role playing opportunities. It's a handholding agency-lacking eastern style experience. Like JRPGS, every problem has a singular solution (fight things), rather than WRPG-style open ended quests that allow for the player to find their own solution based on the capabilities of their build. You have no real way to influence the story, just immediately related dialogue depending on if you said yes, no, or "no, but actually yes". Style over substance combat with no real way to build your character other than "kills guy with sword" or "Kills guy with magic and sword". Stats are auto-allocated on level up as is customary of jrpgs. Just like other JRPGS most NPCs are just filler that will repeat 1 or 2 lines of dialogue. The cherry on top is the heavy focus on waifus and romance. Witcher 3 is a JRPG, and JRPGS are not rpgs.

Yeah, they're all bad for the exact reason you pointed out.

>Pikmin 2 rpg
would make a good rage game having each individual pikmin take their turn

JRPG stands for Justin RPG

Attached: images.jpg (231x218, 5.64K)

sega soccer slam is an underrated game

Reminds me of people defending Cyberpunk
>just don't try to interact with the city
>just don't trigger the police
>just roleplay the game has choices