Can I turn this feature off?

>Can I turn this feature off?

>No. While we try to give players the option to toggle certain gameplay features, LGBTQIA+ identities are a fact of life and not a toggle to be switched on and off.

Imagine paying for this shit.

Attached: The-Sims-4-gets-an-option-to-indicate-sexual-orientation.png (656x429, 85.4K)

imagine unironically playing TS4 for anything but making videos with ATF mods or taking screenshots after building your dream house.

Any Forums tourists malding and balding at gay NPC's

install the wicked whims mod and jack off to your waifu getting blacked

>you can literaly make every single sim straight
They didnt thought this feature very well

>Sims changes from a pansexual lovefest to a world where straight people exist

Based.

This is why 1 is the best Sims, it focused on gameplay and not customization

I play it to organize parties, delete the doors and windows and then burn the house

Incest is also a fact of life by the way, since you can't toggle that on and off either. So say EA devs.

Attached: 1659050824753.jpg (1242x965, 186.79K)

Who gives a fuck about this retarded game?

Couldn't you always make sims have romances with the same sex sims?

Can't wait for the headlines
>EA forces players to literally murder LGBT characters

I've only ever played sims 3 and a little bit of 1. Can't you just customize your entire towns in 4 anyway? You can just erase the gays from existence and replace them with big titty bimbos that thirst for the penis.

yes, but now it's a virtue signaling "feature"

So just make them straight from the start. The original system basically made them asexual until a romantic interaction came up

>can change skin color
>bullshit delusions are a fact of life

Inmates are running the aslyum
but there is yet nothing new under the sun.

Try it, Mr. Contrarian. Pirate a repack, get some coomer mods, get reshade, get an imagination, then wonder why you waited so long to join the winning team.

>literally adding a feature that allows you to make your sim only interested in x gender, thereby allowing them to be completely straight instead of everyone being bi/pan
>this somehow upsets the chud

There are probably a dozen mods that already fix this, fuck I'm pretty sure Whicked Whims already has random sexual preferences that can be edited and overridden at any time already

>LGBTQIA+ identities are a fact of life and not a toggle to be switched on and off.

...but they are? are they not? you can't toggle lgbt people IRL, why would you be able to in a life sim based on our world? i don't get it.

that's like a racist asking why they can't toggle black people off. you sound retarded.

LETS CENSOR EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE /AGREE WITH! BUT DON'T CENSOR MY WAIFUS PLS T__T

I hate straight men.

Just make them not gay
I don't understand the issue

>the children who got monkeypox are linked to to, um... to the men who have sex with men community, um the gay community

Because it's a game that I paid for before this was added.
Also you are fat irl.

>LETS CENSOR EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE /AGREE WITH! BUT DON'T CENSOR MY WAIFUS PLS
user you act like they care about their own hypocrisy, they don't it's just about fucking with people. Always has been