Adventurer, could you do me a favor?

>Adventurer, could you do me a favor?
>I want to get a gift for my bottom, Miguel.
>His asshole means so much to me, but I've been so busy fucking other men lately that I haven't had time to give it the attention it deserves.
>Could you help me make his asshole feel appreciated?
Quest Objectives
>Gather 3 hung black men near Coonswog Hollow for Miguel’s gift

Attached: 998543AD-6C06-4D05-A677-6106043DFF46.jpg (1024x632, 107.17K)

imagine playing this crap

monkeypox quest

>remaining developers are attention whores defined by their sexual fetishes
>remaining fans are attention whores defined by their sexual fetishes
>create content that explicitly spells out and glorifies sexual fetishes
>addiction addled beaten housewives all clap that you have glorified their definining sexual fetishes
I am shocked.
Like everything else riddled with AIDS, leave it alone and let it die.

Attached: 1657589625902.png (826x826, 443.34K)

Glad we're gonna have a thread with this picture every day for a month. I guess it's better than a twitter thread.

Powerful, brave and stunning. I'm totally returning for WoW Faglands!

aaah a gay man im going insane

>Haha who reads quest text just harvest your bear asses and get the EXP
>WHAT Did you read this heckin' SJW quest text. WTF they ruined WoW!!!
You're the real faggots here

I started playing tbc recently. Just chill leveling before wrath and its aftually fun. Except that weird ass incubus model. I love the idea of incubus being added, just add an older model lol. Its the right kind of equality. Both gender get sexualized equally, which is as it shoupd be.

can social distance for two years but can't stop having orgies every 2 seconds

>original thread hit bump limit
>hurrrdurrr better make a new one
just gotta get that dopamine fix don't you

Does anyone even play WoW anymore? I thought it killed itself around the time of Pandaria

Now it's in the stage where it needs to cling to those weirdo players that play exclusively to RP while wearing their gamer girl socks on their fat unshaven man legs.

Attached: 1656185833880.gif (640x532, 3.69M)

>IS THAT A GAY MAN AAAEEEEIIII HELP ME

That is the "older model" user.
Retail got the "new model."

Monkey Pox ooh ooh ah ah

This is literally straight genocide

Many people have never played any other game. WoW is all they know. This game is their only social life and they will keep paying and playing because they can't imagine doing anything else.
There will probably be several suicides the day the server are down for good.

I'm OK with gays in video games as long as I get to kill them brutally

Mists of Pandaria was pretty good, but a lot of people couldn't tear themselves away from the Jack Black jokes. It wasn't without flaws, but there was a lot of new content every so often. It was less great if you didn't enjoy running scenarios.

>all gay romance is sex

How many mothers must be caught on fire and and exploded before the horror ends?

>I thought it killed itself around the time of Pandaria
Revenue actually increased non-stop since WotLK. Blame the whales.

>if it's propaganda I support it has to be forced into everything

literal npc take

wuaahhh??? what do they even spend their money on? new weapons/armor sets?

it feels pretty pity to get so upset over a 4 line minor-quest text if there was a quest like that in classic that casually drops npc is a gay nobody would care but now you are so invested in le politics

game needs even more human male x tauren female couples.

Mounts, pets, yearly subs with blunded shit, other cosmetics, tokens, services (transfers, renames, etc) and more shit that I don't even know.

New ways to look gay.

Attached: SunwellFullofCocks.jpg (1169x1605, 205.41K)

Where's the quest to get him some meth to shove up his ass so he can endure the pain of getting fucked

Yeah they need a small quest about how Hitler was justified in killing Jews and it would be silly to get upset about it.

It doesn't matter how minor it will actually be in game, we're looking at it now and have to show how mad we are about a game we don't play.

There are two store mounts a year, store battle pets, and character services (e.g. transfers, name changes, etc.) will make up a lot of it. It's only in the past few years they started adding transmog sets to t

>Adventurer, could you do me a favor?
>I want to get a gift for my bottom, Miguel.
>His asshole means so much to me, but I've been so busy fucking other men lately that I haven't had time to give it the attention it deserves.
>Could you help me make his asshole feel appreciated?
Quest Objectives
>Gather 3 hung white men near Coonswog Hollow for Miguel’s gift
Fixed

trooooooo dooooood i'm sure a gay existing is just as controversial as 'hitler was right actually'

Well yeah we need to show Nazis in a good light in games and no one should get upset about it in a game they don't play.

How is one gay couple on par with a historical leader primarily known for dredging everyone into war?

>it's just 4 little lines, goy
>it's just multiple different quests in the game, goy
>it serves more than just out of place fetish pandering, goy
>nobody would care but you, goy
>sign the social contract, goy

Attached: 1626760419797.png (610x312, 19.12K)

>head so far up his ass he can't even imagine that his politics may be objectionable to someone else

What's a matter little bitch you offended by politics. LOL

you WILL look at the gay people
you WILL notice the rainbow flags in the new hub
you WILL have your shortstacks turned into trannies
you WILL get angry over it
you WILL forget about important things like gameplay, raid and quest design and alt friendliness
you WILL give them an easy out by giving them plausibility when they say that all criticism towards the game is because of the homo stuff and not the actual game stuff
you WILL give them easy good boy points by being the internet troll they are 'fighting' against

Well, one only serves to spread disease and the other only served to cure it.
The controversial one here is clear.

Stop being a little pussy about politics LOL you offended? What a clown you are! Hitler was right and you are stupid for objecting to my post. It's just a post in a forum why are you mad?

>Adventurer, could you do a favor for me? Me and my husband really need to fuck a 10 year old boy because the younger the better.
>Could you stop by the Stormwind Orphanage and see if you can pick me up another fine young looking thing?
>Yeah I know I asked last week too but that one got used up

Lor'themar marries Thalyssra during the timeskip bros
He's fucking nightborne pussy while you rage about gay people

Wrath introduced the in game cash shop.
It started the monetization.

Gays don't have romance, they just have a currently favored hole until the next gay orgy where they will find a new stranger to "romance"

And that reveal is written in such a cringe way it looks right out of a fanfic. The whole timeslip execution is retarded.

user predicting Children's Week 2023.
New meta reward will be a toy that silences all children npcs in the area for 2 hours.

Can't wait for the quest chain to continue next expansion when Thomas has monkeypox because Miguel got spitroasted by some hozen

AIIIIEEEEEEEEE IS THAT A GAY MAN THIS IS LITERALLY GENOCIDE AIEEEEEEEEEEEE

>love is propoganda
Kys

>paying real money for those shit low res textures

how did we go from "if you're going to have a gay at least not shove my face in it make it a minor thing" to "any hint of gay makes me go into internet rage" imagine a timeline where soldier 76 quotes are all about how gay he is and his gayness isn't just some minor throwaway line in a comic

Attached: game-of-thrones-gay-characters.jpg (1000x600, 118.48K)

Attached: IUbdHja.png (900x900, 157.23K)

>needing everyone to know whose shit I smear on my dick is love
Kys

Love is between a man and a woman. Animalistic lust to fuck any hole you can your hands on, which is all gays can feel (see: Pride Parades), is not love.

>all this seethe
poor baby
you'll be okay

>ITT: rightoids melting because they lost the culture war
Don't worry bros day of the rope soon right? Just two more weeks HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA any day now for sure!