How come Fortnite can design more attractive characters than most Western companies?

How come Fortnite can design more attractive characters than most Western companies?

Attached: Ugly.png (378x655, 519.81K)

It's a chinese game.

How come you're unattractive?

They actually want people to play their game and not just spread a message.

It's not made by Valve though

Fortnite isn't afraid of making the women appear good looking, whether you think they are or aren't. Other game devs are actually afraid of making their foids attractive. Or they purposefully make their models more ugly because they think it's "inclusive" or something

Top was made by a feminist pig and bottom was made by a straight dude that liked hot chicks during the 90's. All Fortnite had to do was copy the better design and they make a lot of money.

Simple as.

This is the person judging every video game character on "attractiveness"

Attached: 45675487853.png (645x770, 41.41K)

Attached: 1589917584793.png (1196x624, 144.95K)

fortnite is a free to play game where their sales are directly determined by who wants to buy and use the skins.

the top is a paid game where they can bake in whatever shit ideas they want into it because if you buy it for any part of the package, you're getting the whole thing in one.

I don't even like Fortnite, I just know how the model works, it lets them be more honest with sex selling, because who the fuck is going to buy and use ugly skins when the only advantage to having such a thing is letting everyone else see you have it.

fucking embarrassing.

Fortnite characters just look like e-thots in cheap cosplay instead of the actual source material. It's kinda like how all chinkshit art looks the same

I want rogue to drain my life away

chinese owned.

The pseudopixar artstyle lends well into coom

Attached: bikini.jpg (772x891, 47.5K)

make the game unattractive and I won't buy it.

SOVL vs Soulless

Attached: Cartoon vs Anime.png (826x478, 834.5K)

Fortnite and Epic answer to Chinese money and values, not Jewish money and values.

China doesn't even have Fortnite

Curious how China exports all this degenerate gacha and cash shop shit yet bans it within her borders. It's cultural warfare, plain and simple.

Even that Aloy is easily 3x as good looking as the one from HER OWN FUCKING GAME. Why?!

lol, just lmao

Attached: 1651296329620.png (1065x933, 755.6K)

Blame japs for gacha in general and China just likes money.

I don't know but better to not draw attention to it so twitterfags and troons don't destroy it.

Attached: spireass2.jpg (1188x2112, 464.07K)