Boss is way stronger than it looks

>boss is way stronger than it looks

Attached: 4e316-15632532004511-800[1].jpg (738x745, 41.82K)

Looks like a budget combination of Guille and John Cena

>boss tricks the player

Attached: F6rZUey9137Ts150.webm (480x846, 2.9M)

>goes from being a typical nerd to one of the best examples of chad in chad history

How does he do it?

Would utterly annihilate that femboy's shit hole with my great big faggot pounder

Idgaf

he was a Chad trapped in a Virgin body, he hit the weights, gained height and got a clue

i mean, he looks like a fucking neanderthal and his shoulders look wider then two of mine and your bodies put together just in this pic.
this shit just a goofy graduation photo.

Not with that jawline.

>party member is obviously hiding something

Even during probably the most painful as fuck moments of his life (ie: Diverticulitis), he still maintained his chadness and lived through it. Just shows how powerful being a chad is.

Caleb?

10 brock lesnars vs 1 silverback gorilla

who would win?

>those shoulders
>that clavicle
>long ropey arms
>no hips
>that jawline

After swiping through bumble and tinder, I feel I'm an expert at vetting the trannies out.

the lesnars. numbers always overcome strength.
10+ shitty little manlet cavemen used to bring down mammoths.

also, 1 lesnar would beat 1 chimp. they're massively, massively overhyped. only 1.5x stronger, pound-for-pound, than an average man.

After swiping through bumble
I've become an expert on how much ugly I am and how much I hate women

>One player can ruin the game for everyone.

Attached: 1646432029859.webm (408x720, 2.26M)

You can't blame women. Dating apps are made for them, as they are primed to be the ones to respond first. Back in the day, OKC used to let guys message first, and I met and fucked lots of girls. Now, Tinder owns all the dating apps, and is forcing desperate men to pay.
Don't blame women. If you could choose the hottest and smartest, you would too. Blame the corporations, or blame the men actually paying for dating apps.

Ehh no, they have all the signs of being a fag in drag.

No tits, choker to cover adam's apple, wide shoulders and torso, in a pose to try and hide the lack of hips, huge jaw, thin lips, too much makeup.

I hate old people so much

>tricks
That's just an obvious lanket in drag.
Here's a more convincing one.

Attached: media_Eq-5oNLUwAILQhb.jpg (828x1472, 89.44K)

>those shoulders
>that jaw
That guy looks like a monster and I don't even know who he is