1.6 when

1.6 when

Attached: a52ba1b0392c3399f6e7b7a1174ba988ab273c76-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 164.13K)

What's the difference between 1.5 and 1.52?
And is there a way to make FSR 2.0 work in 1.5?

Ok ill lay down the facts for you and only that

2 Potential dates for the Cyberpunk anniversary stream
>August 10th - if cyberpunk is right after blood and wine
>August 24th - if cyberpunk stream comes after thronebreaker and gwent
>September - Launch of the Anime Cyberpunk Edgerunners, could be a good time to launch the udate aswell
>2023 - they might just gun it to the expansion, I dont think this will happen but it is a possibility

Those are all dates it could be, asking everyday wont change that.

soon(tm)

>retards still talking about this trash, waiting for patches in anticipation

Attached: Screenshot_20220728-122544.png (1440x1344, 1.04M)

Most likely launching with the anime, I doubt they would drop an update in August unless they plan to drop another one with the anime shortly after in Sep but that doesn't seem likely. Another month and a half of waiting user, play some other shit.

because it's a good game, ps4let.

It's archived as trash for eternity. Looking the game up anywhere on the web just pulls up articles about the cluster fuck of disappointment it was on every hardware. imaginable.

Wasn't the expansion cancled?

>what is no mans sky winning awards every year now coming from the same reputation
2.0 update will just create new headlines about how good it is now, big shit is planned.

No, the expansion is literally confirmed to be in development weekly on Pawels streams. 90% of cdpr is still working on it and it has a release date of early 2023. My guess is very early 2023 so they can get out before Starfield.

No man's sky couldn't be any more irrelevant either. If you can't get it right on launch you're a shit dev that shouldn't be taken seriously. We don't need to be setting a precedent that it's ok to work on shit over time and also lie to consumers years in advance

it's a great game, fag
>inb4 no its not
so why are you here bumping this thread if you don't like the game? are you retarded?

No it's not
t. OP

>they plan to give us half the promised game 3 years after release
I think about this shitshow more than I should, wtf were these retards thinking.

Right here, OP.

Attached: b32091d535.jpg (1024x768, 238.18K)

Was supposed to have two expansions but they quietly cancelled one and they leaked the other one because they're incompetent

This shits worse than EVERY Ubishit game released in the last decade.

>We don't need to be setting a precedent
That precedent isn't being set though, no one is congratulating CDPR, no one in this industry will forget this shitshow. People are still owed what they paid for and they DO need to fix it.

Two more weeks!

>mfw they spoiled the anime's ending inside the game itself

Attached: 3453246676890.jpg (485x450, 48.66K)

yes it is
t. OP

What's the implication? That they aren't actually working on an update at all and we are all delusiona schizos coping? Go to steamdb, click cyberpunk 2077, click history. It had a fuckin update today, its coming.

Not much of a spoiler when the whole marketing for 2077 was you be a faggot or die in a blaze of glory. I could have told you the MC would die a year ago.

>only interconnected mission with choices with consequences in the entire game is the one shown pre-release
It's a garbage RPG and a garbage immersive sim so really it's competing with the likes of Far Cry. And even then something like Far Cry 2 is better in its genre. It's a safe action adventure game in an empty pretty city where the action is against a braindead AI that dies from two hits even on Very Hard and that can't even pursue you around the corner with a car *or* on foot

Attached: 1652813456903.png (2563x1776, 282.97K)