Talk about a videogame

Let's do something that never happens on this website.
Talk about Super Mario Bros. for the Nintendo Entertainment System.

Attached: smb.jpg (900x1271, 182.25K)

>talking about video games

Attached: We_Don't_Do_That_Here.jpg (794x575, 81.44K)

I liked the part where he jumps.

I love this game. I think it's cool that the physics engine has sub-pixel precision which allows the game to feel smooth. I also think it's cool how mario can run over gaps once he's up to speed. Mario's range of speed in this game makes it really exciting to me. The fact that he accelerates and decelerates so slowly makes the platforming extra satisfying when you get things right. Man what a good game. I especially love the arcade version VS Super Mario Bros which all SMB fans should try.

I like the part where he eats the mushroom.

My grandpa loved watching the grandkids play the water levels. Miss you gramps.

It has really good controls even for today.

Attached: tiiiiight.gif (480x368, 3.04M)

It had a 10/10 MMO version before it got Nintendo'd

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_06_22_at_3.01.18_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 178.54K)

the physics engine in this game was absolutely fucked. familiarity with the original engine actually put you at a disadvantage. still fun

Maybe that's why I had so much fun with it. I honestly prefer the physics here since im not a fan of SMB's sliding mechanic. Future 2D Mario games refined it though.

sometimes a game's central gameplay concepts are so good that engine issues don't really matter. As a huge SMB nerd I struggled with the engine but I'm sure most people did not notice or care

it was good when it was new, then smb3 surpassed it 10fold, then smw surpassed that and so on.

my favorite will always be super mario sunshine

You are correct even if your favorite game is the absolute worst

Naw, SMB3 was still the better game compared to World.

this one aged like milk, it's borderline unplayable now

Attached: face.jpg (250x216, 6.18K)

Open up user here comes your (you)

i hold in my hands
-super mario 1 (1)
and
-super mario world
you can only pick one to play

Fucking frogposter

answer question

Can you beat it?

Attached: D3D19DAF-45D3-4604-B5E9-201AABFADE1C.jpg (800x800, 113.39K)

Fuck you talkin about? It's still fun to just scoot through the levels shootin little fireballs. And casually its still a tough game if you don't use warps. The tricky Bowser sections look dumb now that's the only part.

9/10 could use more water levels