Want to try new vidya

>want to try new vidya
>wait for it to install
>start playing
>stop after 15min
>delete game
I don't have it in me anymore. The spark is gone.

Attached: 1657884746372.jpg (640x640, 41.58K)

bravo you finally grew up

dopamine detox

Okay Cleetus.

Go do something else.
Stop browsing Any Forums too

its not your fault nothing is interesting thats why at some point you must create the interesting.

this. Now you need to grow up from Any Forums, OP.

See you tommorow faggots

Same here op. I've probably reinstalled, gta v, skyrim, forza, multiple other games probably about 7x in the past months.
My wife made a comment the other day about how I never use the new ROG strix laptop she bought me with her taxes. She wasn't upset or anything, just noticed how much time I'm spending less and less.

>Install ffxi classic server
>Play for hours and have fun
>Install modern game made by retards
>Uninstall in 10 minutes
Seems to be a quality issue.

>my wife
And back to the r-eddit, please. The issue is with your stupid taste in vidya. Stop playing retarded AAA games altogether.

I'm about at that point too, and I don't see games getting better anytime soon with this communist worker's revolution/white male banishment going on in every developer's office space right now. I'm gonna finish as much of my backlog as I care to, then just sell my 1200 game collection and put it towards a house or something

Japanese mister Lahey?

Attached: p2512963_e_v9_ab.jpg (300x300, 18.73K)

Happens to me too.

When I was a teen or young adult, plenty of games interested me and I could only have a few that I played obsessively - not matter how bad they were. Fuck you Arcade's Revenge, you were a crap game.

Now that I have the independence and money to have any system or game that I want, it's much harder to get into something.

A part of it is just age and experience - I've seen and played enough stuff not to contend myself with crap games. It's either good or I don't waste my time with it. A part of it is lack of time and energy, meaning I become very selective. Still, from time to time I do get into something. I just won't settle for anything.

Attached: FXqP3EYUEAEKRaU.jpg (851x841, 85.62K)

>Playing AAA goy slop instead of figuring out how to emulate games that were made by autistic madman visionaries
>wife (male)

Attached: 1592977164621.jpg (622x456, 39.36K)

it's time for you to finally have sex, user

Why does it seem like a large portion people grow out of gaming but stick to watching movies & TV once they reach their late 20's? Can anyone explain that? Is it because the stress, workload and lack-of- free time in adult IRL daily life subconsciously conditions and exhausts people from playing invigorating activities?

Meanwhile I'm the opposite, I don't bother with TV or movies anymore - I see a movie maybe 3 times a year and watch a handful of shows per year and that's it. It's just games or creative hobbies for me.

Attached: 1625362131961.jpg (396x510, 45.56K)

I'm in the same boat as you, if I didn't have to go out to work I' d just lay in bed all day looking at my phone, I don't think I'm depressed, I just don't feel like doing anything.

Attached: 8.png (1359x1920, 313.05K)

>unskippable tutorial
Grounds for a refund

broken planet acceptance syndrome.
you're not just depressed and you're not "getting old"

let's just give up