Just finished the game and... WHAT A TRASH VILLAIN AND ENDING JESUS CHRIST

Just finished the game and... WHAT A TRASH VILLAIN AND ENDING JESUS CHRIST.

The final boss lasts like 20 minutes on hard mode and its boring as fuck.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.42M)

What happened to pyra and the other blades? shouldnt the blades be still alive just like NIA?

I might have missed something but the only xc2 characters that actually appeared are popi and NIA, and NIA doesnt even use her blade in the final fight lmao.

Noah. Your cock. My daughter. NOW.

Attached: SYV509w.jpg (552x640, 50.65K)

Rex is a chad.

Attached: file.png (2028x1065, 1.83M)

KEK

Attached: 1647103890939.jpg (1280x720, 210.33K)

Imagine getting cucked by yourself

Hey, I thought only the sword girls have that weird crystal thing in their chest.

Rex died at the beginning of the game and pyra share part of her crystal to revive him.

I hate how the game didnt explain or show us what happened to pyra and the other blades, if Nia is alive why the fuck the other blades arent?

>Rex is an STD ridden whore.
Fixed it for you. He fucked everyone who's in this picture.

Oh. Do the sword girls have souls? Or are they more like robots?

I have probably stopped to jerk off to Noah over 10x. I never had the urge with Shulk and Rex, only with the women of those games.

Why does this game make me crave bussy bros?

Pyra/Mythra are the same person who has DID and is a NASA supercomputer. She's still a living being though. It's complicated.

What a soul? Or will Rex one day croak and never see them in the afterlife?

about a soul

Pyra and Mythra wanted to die when Rex died.
How this was achieved, isn't explained, but they could have just had a part of their core removed like Haze to prevent them going back to a core crystal.

I'm not saying more because it's complicated, I don't want to post spoilers and I haven't played XB3 so maybe more is explained about them. And XB3 contradicts some stuff from XB2 very directly from the little I've seen from that game so I could potentially be wrong about some stuff.

I'm sorry, but did you even follow the story? Origin failing created the Eternal Now (Aionios), so none of the people in Aionios are actually the original. They're all copies, including Melia and Nia. All past cast members died because they excaped the cycle of rebirth as Lost Numbers or weren't even brought over by Origin in the first place due to its failure. Nia and Melia were safely kept in stasis (Nia willingly, Melia unwillingly), as was Poppi. So in the ending, they're all alive, as time flows past the Eternal Now, but their copies in Aionios aren't

Anyone else upset that every single character has a British accent with little variance?

At least in 2 you also heard Scottish and Welsh. Zeke was pretty close to American.

Maybe I am not far enough into the game. Just leaving Colony 9.

I don't care about spoilers. I just wanna know if Rex is separated from his harem forever upon death.

I'm not sure, I'm guessing he is. It's not like there's an afterlife in XB1 and 2, but that could be the case in XB3.

>Anyone else upset that every single character has a British accent with little variance?
>not playing in Japanese like a normal person
>not listening to Zeke and Pandoria's cute Kansai accent
Dumb user

They do have variance later on, and blade characters still have american voices.

i'm kinda brainlet and ESL, but by my understanding there was a cataclysmic event of two "worlds" colliding that would kill everyone from both words and they created Origin to restart the civilization with all the knowledge both worlds had. Did i understand it wrongly?

>It's not like there's an afterlife in XB1 and 2
Good...good...

There's variance, the reason that you hear mostly English accents right now is because (extremely minute spoiler)Kevesi characters are from the world of XC1 - Homs, Machina and High Entia, and they have accents from the world of XC1, like Cockney, London and Received Pronunciation. Once you meet Agnians, who are based on XC2, you'll hear Welsh, American, Scottish, Australian and Mid-Atlantic again

Correct, but Origin was hijacked by the collective fear (Z) and thus failed, resulting in a merged world stuck in the moment the two dimensions overlapped. I agree it's confusing.

There's no confirmed afterlife realm or anything like that but it does seem like souls persisting after death is a canon thing based on some moments with Riki. The better question is if Pyra and Mythra would even have souls to the same extent that non computer AI things do.