Do copies of this game even exist, I can't seem to find any of these

Do copies of this game even exist, I can't seem to find any of these

Attached: Drowned-God-1996(1).png (1600x1071, 2.74M)

It's abandonware, you can download it for free.

i think he means physical copies

This seems jank
Time to review it for my channel and say that "insert certain people here" are the cause!

No idea, whoever murdered the developer probably had most copies destroyed, possible they even try to buy every copy that comes up to sale just to destroy them. There's nothing on ebay, not even a hint that this game even existed.

>murdered the developer
huh?

>whoever murdered the developer

Attached: parrot-guns.gif (498x407, 2.64M)

This is the most schizophrenic box i have ever read, and i love conspiracy theories.

>he hasn't gone down the wormhole
You're in for a story lol

A copy sold in May for $50. Just because you can't find Sonic & Garfield Pack on eBay doesn't mean it doesn't exist, these are low supply, low demand games.

what's sonic&garfield pack?

Are there any scene cracks to make it run properly on windows 10?

If you think the story behind drowned god is insane, oh boy! Just wait until you hear about sonic & garfield park.

Attached: 9865543.png (1000x674, 763.51K)

>On 10 January 2007, Horne's body was discovered holding his wife Mandy, who had been terminally ill with multiple sclerosis, in their bungalow in Papil, West Burra.[4] The Sunday Times reported on 13 July 2008 that rather than the "Romeo and Juliet" scene described in many articles relating to their deaths, Horse had stabbed her more than thirty times, leaving a broken knife inside of her, before killing their pets and also stabbed himself forty-seven times, including mutilation to the genitals, until he too bled to death.[5][6][7] Actor Tam Dean Burn, who had in the week of Horse's death made a radio tribute to him, said in 2009 after speaking with Horse's female relatives that the 2008 report was "a cruel distortion".[8]

i checked it, so they had cd with sonic games anf garfield and bakubaku, that's crazy complilation

>stabbed himself 47 times

right
totally not murdered

That's only surface level shit user.

well i can't be arsed to look for any deeper meanings of that

Bigfoots ghost

he also had slashes on his genitals