I miss Gunz.

Attached: 5281387.jpg (800x600, 91.72K)

My hands don't.

still exists on private servers, games dead though

Just download and play it then

I remember this game
>Join random servers
>Start getting kinda okay
>Server admin gets on, brags about buying all sorts of real money items and being unkillable
>Offers anyone in the server who can kill him admin abilities
>Accept challenge
>He doesn't know how to use any of the shit he bought and is barely moving
>I have weak weapons but am consistent and chipping away at him while he keeps typing in chat about explosive damage being bad
>Our duel takes 3 minutes but I kill him
>He calls me a hacker and bans me
>20 minutes later server is no longer listed
>Guy that watched the whole thing finds me in another server
>Tells me everyone gave him shit for banning me and he began banning people left and right before axing the server

I remember the maps being enjoyable. I think someone remade a few of them into Killing Floor 1.

Attached: 1561850096124.jpg (500x691, 46.35K)

N1... home. I miss s4 league.

Attached: neden-1.jpg (797x567, 240.3K)

Are you going to make this thread everyday?

Now we're talking. Only game I've ever played where I liked all three main game modes equally. Going on a killing spree in chaser mode with nothing but the sword and movement mechanics felt like playing MGR in multiplayer.

I miss it too. Wish there was a modern equivalent without all the hacking and shitty netcode.

>nothing but the sword
Surely you aren't a ps1v1 fag right? As a SOfag when they disabled the kick function I used to enjoy running into those rooms and killing everyone until they all left. TD was incredibly fun too.
Also fuck all the niggers who play cpb/cpbd rooms because they were too shitty to fight against any of the newer weapons

Attached: s41.png (971x565, 20.43K)

Melee only was fun. Only Egyptians used the spy dagger. They yell KOS OMAK A7A if you kill them with with a heavy from the plasma sword.

I HATE GROWING OLD

I hope he does because the nostalgia always puts a lil smile on my face

>KOS OMAK
Still the only EG phrase I know to this date. EG's lagging at 200ms using spy dagger stabs that went through your cs revenge were good times. Playing with laggy EG's made me learn to play against laggers and to flick the mouse when stabbing with SD in a '?' motion to get around revenge.
>Melee only
Sword Only mode was so much more fun than Unlimited. I also used to frame lock with smash rifle in unlimited so all the bullets hit one spot instead of in a spray pattern.

Attached: s4 brainlet.png (326x294, 6.99K)

I think the last time I made this thread was about two weeks ago.

Yeah, I've tried the private servers and I just depressed by the pings. Over 200 on average is a bit too much for me.

Gunz community brought sword only autism and animation exploits to s4 league

Animation exploits were pretty limited, airhugging was pretty useless in practice and comet was extremely situational. Gunzfags made up all sorts of stupid names for basic shit like "wave dashing", "fade shot", "fade step", etc. Also never forget the legendarily useless "gears" guide that got posted and a shitload of people believed in.

sounds based

It's something that should honestly be replicated, but with more elegant mechanics. I think there's a market for a high skill ceiling melee shooter. What I'd change is to make the animation cancels less spam based and more timing based. Basically more like genji and less like bhopping.

I love animation canceling in games
Pso2 was great with it

I only played it for a bit cause my computer was trash at the time but DAMN was it cool.

>that one fucking retarded jump
for me? it's getting on rails, even though it ain't hard and it barely comes up

which rails?

the top of TD-2
I have no clue what the actual names are

>gives you arthritis before the age of 30, the game

Oh, ST-2 train rails? That was pretty easy if you just picked the right angle to jump from on the goal post, user. Alternatively you could just go from the train rails by jumping and dashing forward on the larger train car window then hopping onto the train car. It was funny how people used to get mad at others for "railing" in SO TD because back in the day people didn't know how to get up there.