She was right. Only incels who hate women would agree with Adachi here

She was right. Only incels who hate women would agree with Adachi here

Attached: 1646029799160.jpg (1979x1125, 328.15K)

Incels aren't suicidal like trannies

So I guess incels dont have the right of having opinions? Adachi was right and Persona 4 pretending otherwise makes me mad.

>you think the world sucks yet you live in the world, curious!

he was based and right, but still a pussy

persona so deep

I wouldn't say Adachi was right, not for all of it, but he had a very good point that the game does just conveniently gloss over. Which is frustrating.

I fuck a girl every weekend and I agree with Adachi. OP, go outside for once.

Incels have the right to be wrong 100% of the time.
Incel ideology is literally a tinfoil conspiracy retardation and the writing in Persona is way too garbage to intelligently approach the social struggle of someone with mental issues who feels utterly ostracized by his ultra conformist Japanese culture.
So instead, the writers portrayed him as objectively evil along with his anti conformist so that the retarded japanese teenagers who this gamw was tailoted for would feel validated in their desire to fit in because Japan is eternally cucked by their own refusal to change their obsessively conformist cultural ways and are trying to double down on the propaganda that being part of the working-until-it-kills-you+have sex and FAMIRY PREASE MAKU CHILDERUNO! is FUKKEN SUGOI and anti conformists like Adachi are the cause of all evil.
Of course, only American incels missing the context would think Adachi is actually a good guy and not just a tool to progress the thematics of the story.

You have sex with a hooker every weekend don't try to phrase it any way different, that's why you agree with I'm

Trannies live rent free in your head

Attached: 1646060223167.jpg (684x730, 128.94K)

Adachi was right about everything except the part where he believes he didn't actually kill anyone.

Living organisms will endure pain if it means they will keep on living, holes dont seem to grasp this basic concept. Take any cunt who claims "rape is worse than death" and see if she would rather die than get raped if you give her the choice.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 9.98K)

People like you miss the point so fucking hard that there is zero point trying to explain to you what you're missing. So keep fervently believing that you are right and that the reason why your life is shit is the women+tranny+nigger combo boogeyman.

>all the p4 re-releases keep bringing new waves of retards that unironically think adachi had a point
It's beautiful

Attached: nice.gif (426x240, 295.3K)

but he didn't their inability to accept themselves did they were killed by their own minds

I agree with Adachi purely to spite your friendship autism

>push someone into pit of lions
>they get eaten alive
>"well he should have known how to tame them. not my fault!"

Attached: 1629569080429.jpg (891x1280, 409.15K)

>dude lmao just kill yourself
Very good message by the good guys.
Captcha: wgSWAG

shadows are not lions

>strawmanning this hard
His point is that a lot of people living through significant pain still won’t kill themselves. Think of how many people have depression, and compare that to how few people actually kill themselves.

Adachi was right. The thing is that his arguments don't apply to him.

>get push into a pit of loins
>all the loins are just being cringe
>treat the loins like shit
>get eaten
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

No I got his point perfectly, but it didn't need to rely on calling out "le femoid" boogeyman as an example, automatically outing him as a butthurt permavirgin who's only point is how men are based because muh endurance to suffering while femoids=cringe because muh rape accusations.

i agree with yukiko but would take adachi's side anyway. yukiko is a bitch and a whore and she pleasures male inn guests whenever she's not exploring the TV world

>loins
Why are you so gay?

>14 years later and this one screenshot STILL gets people riled up

Attached: 1568206445920.jpg (960x544, 134.28K)

What the fuck are you talking about? That has nothing to do with what he said.

>autocorrect
Nice phoneposting

Attached: 1658699397110.jpg (1975x1125, 185.24K)

On principal I disagree with anything Yukiko says because she's a dumb bint

You're supposed to agree with adachi just not his methods.

And him calling out rape victims has nothing to do with the point he was makilng, so why did he feel the need to compare?

None of the MC's friends could accept themselves either.

Why are all the P4 girls such massive bitches?
Couldn't bring myself to beat the game because they all suck so much.

That looks more like dyslexia than autocorrect.

The inn is to painful to me but i don't want to leave

You should probably grow a pair before posting here.

Yukiko was waiting for a miracle to happen, if it wasn't for Yuu and Chie she would be no different than Adachi.
Adachi was right.

The day western women become more like japanese women is the day i will stop trying to get a visa in japan.

Attached: 1636904574605.png (1280x1438, 2.62M)

Yukiko is a terrible gf and is basically just a westernized whore who happens to be Japanese.

Trannies live rent free in my mouth.

>he thinks wish fulfillment video games are accurate to real life
oh no no no no...

They really are.
I guess most people dont care cause they self insert in Yuu whom they are nice to.

That's not an argument and if you're implyingnthat I'm offended, then how the fuck do you need to be "offended" to spot off topic schizo rants from someone with boogeymen living rent free in his head?