Don't own an Xbox

>Don't own an Xbox
>Still happy it's BTFO Sony
Anyone else?

Attached: 296-2965550_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-xbone-ainz-wojak-dead-xbox-wojak[1].png (860x962, 82.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2022/07/27/xbox-series-x-has-outsold-ps5-for-three-quarters-in-a-row-in-the-us-17076330/
forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2022/07/01/xbox-keeps-dominating-playstation-in-japan-of-all-places/?sh=51fe64da5b75
gematsu.com/2022/07/famitsu-sales-7-18-22-7-24-22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't really give a shit. Haven't bought a console in years.

>no games despite owning 50 studios
they sure btfo'd sony hahaha
anyway. stay mad nintendog

Me either but Sony cancer dying is good for the industry.

Xbox outselling the ps5 in Japan and America by a 2 to 1 ratio.
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

same, I'm just glad snoytrannies are btfo to oblivion

Console tribalism is fucking pathetic, so yes, just you OP.

source: voices in your head

No it isn’t

Xbox has been investing into actually supporting PC gamers with their gamepass bullshit and everything.
They've successfully established the "Xbox" as a brand that will continue exist in the era where consoles become more and more irrelevant, while the Playstation is nothing more than one physical product.

Consoles for the last two or three generations, besides Nintendo's gimmick machines, have literally just been lobotomized PCs anyway.
The thing is though, being silly gimmick machines is actually Nintendo's strength because it gives certain parts of the market a reason to actually buy the damn things.
No one wants to use their Playstation as a living room media center when their smart TV already does everything the Playstation could. Playstation used to market themselves on this idea but its a niche that no longer exists.

Nintendo stuck to their old guns and do well because of that, offering silly gimmicks that PC can't provide, and Xbox focuses on being a brand first that only coincidentally also sells a home gaming console.
Sony is just blind to changes in the market with their head in the sand.

>Get fucked PC/xbox plebs, its a PS EXCLUSIVE!
*Starts losing*
>NOOOO TRIBALISM IS PATHETIC AND EXCLUSIVES HURT THE INDUSTRY!!
This is why I hate Sony fags, I play PC but I love watching them seethe and cope when their exclusives start popping up on Steam.

Attached: image_2022-07-29_144729842.png (800x1011, 564.88K)

It actually did user, couldnt believe this myself

No. go fuck yourself, and tell phil to suck my cock

Pure cope
metro.co.uk/2022/07/27/xbox-series-x-has-outsold-ps5-for-three-quarters-in-a-row-in-the-us-17076330/
forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2022/07/01/xbox-keeps-dominating-playstation-in-japan-of-all-places/?sh=51fe64da5b75

Your link even says it was a single week in Japan
That’s what you’re clinging to
A single week

>"Keeps dominating"
>NOOO IT'S A SINGLE WEEK
lol

Fpbp

Lol
That said the switch is blowing both away but the PS5 is easily beating the Xbox in Japan

PlayStation 5 – 9,804 (1,512,433)
Xbox Series X – 2,884 (127,800)
Xbox Series S – 2,128 (146,237)
PlayStation 5 Digital Edition – 1,390 (252,212)

gematsu.com/2022/07/famitsu-sales-7-18-22-7-24-22

yes, user
i, too, like to root for [corporate product] to defeat other [corporate product]
it giveth my life meaning
we are the same

>xbox has outsold ps5 for 3quarters in a row
do you know what a week is user?

>Only uses one week
lol. Snoy

fpbp
I'm tired of console toddlers and their infantile fights

I'm happy because the Series X appeared at the right time for me.
So I'm fine with it, still have a PC and a Switch.

Dont use AInz to shitpost your Pajeet console. Ty

The name of the game right now is convenience, Xbox let's you conveniently choose between emulators, BC, gamepass and normally buying games.

Literally what you did with the Forbes article

>xbox series has heavy online drm to play even single title disc games
>popularizing sub services for gaming
You are retarded as fuck. Xbox has the same censorship as Sony too, there's no winning for consumers here. Nintendo doing well while the others flounder is the only good option because the Series consoles have an even bigger issue than the Cbomb, nearly everything is tied to being online to have their servers authenticate you, including playing original Xbox and 360 games on it. It will be an actual brick in the future because it's that DRM heavy and there will be no way to hack it because of that DRM.

>Xbox releases game both on Steam and gamepass
They're fine in my books.

At the end of the day, people like you and the vast majority of the retards on Any Forums and elsewhere who fall for the artificial 'console wars' are playing right into the hands of the very companies you so vehemently despise.

Famitsu threads are posted here everyday with Japanese sales numbers so why are you even bothering?

This shit is fucking tiresome, they need to either ban console war bullshit or make a separate board for it