BOTW 2 will be the first Nintendo game to use a 32GB cart. You heard it here first

BOTW 2 will be the first Nintendo game to use a 32GB cart. You heard it here first

Attached: 3522.png (775x1079, 1.61M)

Who asked

I wonder if they'll make the euro box art trash again so I have to import a north american copy.

your sister's cunt

Long as it's launching on an upgraded system that can perform, I'll be satisfied.

Actually it will be the first (mainline) Zelda to be released in two versions

it'll acutally be the original botw cart but with a "2" taped onto it

Attached: botw2comparison.jpg (5334x2000, 1.56M)

this shit has me worried
what if it's essentially just botw again with sky dlc

it better is after nearly 5 years of development

That's literally this game's basic premise. It's going to be BotW 1's map with new stuff

Then wtf is taking so long

It's a big map and they have to give it brand new side and main quests along with whatever new gimmick they've created to rationalize a new game.
My money is still on Zelda being playable too in an underground area. Then there's whatever the hell that leaked big portal gate is supposed to be.

>the entire map will have a "dark version" that you can swap between at anytime to help with traversal and problem solving.
>underground caves that can be burred into at anytime
>sky islands that can be leapt up into at anytime
>giving the player a total of 5 complete layers to use and explore
>anons think it'll just be the same map because blue puppet faggot said so
it taking so long should be an indicator that it's got bigger plans in the works but what if we just assume the worst?

Attached: ERAo7ROXsAM4bhr.jpg (680x555, 60.37K)

Also, COVID fucked Nintendo in the ass the hardest among the major game companies. They're probably still recovering from the shift in lifestyle.

>that leaked big portal gate is supposed to be.
what?

>portal gate leak
user explain!

Attached: 1612644516508.png (473x389, 178.1K)

>multiple anons don't know what I'm talking about
Now I'm wondering if that was this game or a different game...Anyway, there was a leak about a gigantic circular gate which was cheekily teased at the same time that time travel was being discussed. If I could remember where I saw it (if it wasn't deleted already), I'd look it up.

Any Forums faggots like to oversimplify shit and think that 2021 E3 footage that is like a few seconds long is definitive proof that BOTW2 is a glorified DLC and that Nintendo magically spent 5 years adding some floating islands above the map

>saving that image
why do zoomers love niggerspeak so much

It's funny

I'm just hoping Link's house has a double bed with a picture of him and Zelda on the wall.