I just got this in the mail

I just got this in the mail
why am I not excited? I literally cried at the reveal trailer I was so happy but now I honestly don't feel anything having it in my hands

honest to god this isn't a shitposting thread I want to knit what's wrong with me

Attached: 20220729_141726.jpg (2838x3368, 2.52M)

You're overhyping modern games to try and recreate the feelings of when new and exciting games would launch 10+ years ago

Because you supported a censored game and no amount of denial will make you think otherwise. Good going numbnuts

Hi bros, what do you think of my gpu

Attached: 20220117_153112.jpg (4032x1860, 2.08M)

BECAUSE THE COVER ART IS LITERALLY THE SAME AS THE OTHER TWO
which is not exciting

Attached: FLPLx2dWQAUHyRI.jpg (1089x1839, 672.74K)

I didn't get my copy in the mail today OP. I hope that makes you feel better.

You matured. Congrats user, now you just need to reproduce and raise a beautiful family.

Consumer retard. I like X2 but 3 looks like censored shit didn't bother.

Have you tried actually playing it

Thank god I've seen spoilers here or I would have bought this and would have been as excited as you are. But I know now that the story would have totally disappointed me. Now leave before you see spoilers.

but I'm already spoiled
that's probably why I'm not excited anymore
why bother even playing the game when I already know what happens

because you were excited because you are a xeno fan but then realized it's pozzed trash but couldn't bring yourself to cancel it... so now you are staring destiny in the face and realize you fucked up.

I’m glad the game got ruined for you and you’re out $65

It's the inside that's exciting, user. Of course the outside looks boring

Attached: 1659112267763603.jpg (1500x1125, 575.24K)

I think you should give it to me because you're wasting that on the coomer-tier garbage you clearly focus on.

I usually care more about the gameplay than the story but this time the story shits directly on established characters from the previous game in a way that's hard to ignore. I can literally just replay XB1 and 2 on NG+ mode, I'd have just as much fun without seeing a shitty, inconsistent story. I have a bunch of games in my backlog already on top of that, so XB3 really isn't my priority.

why would you be excited about a shit game

Nice bro I have the same one

Attached: 20210218_034759.jpg (1520x1655, 1.12M)

There could be a lot of factors. Have you slept recently? Did you play anything? Did you watch TV? Maybe you burned your feelings on the trailer and since you knew it was coming your brain adapted.

Why are you getting emotional over a video game you haven't played yet though?

I have probably stopped to jerk off to Noah over 10x. I never had the urge with Shulk and Rex, only with the women of those games.

Why does this game make me crave bussy bros?

because playing xenoblade 2 was literally magical for me, I bought it on a whim and I haven't been that entranced by a game in decades, finally seeing the sequel just overwhelmed me
but now I've been spoiled on the ending and the overall plot and I've just lost all motivation and feeling about it because I already know what happens

Thats your dumb ass fault if you cared that much. If you like the games as games im sure youll like this one.

how is it my fault
I saw it mentioned on a completely different site that isn't even related to video games and then when I came here there was unmarked spoilers fucking everywhere and mods weren't doing a fucking thing

Why would you spoil the plot for yourself? Let this be a lesson in avoiding things.