What if we gave Agumon down syndrome

>what if we gave Agumon down syndrome

why would a digivice approve this?

Attached: digimon-survive-guilmon.jpg (640x868, 73.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=16ezavnnf3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=OfYGBAz4-T4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Agumon
Agumon X
Nigga Agumon
Nigga Agumon X
Agumon 06
Nigga Agumon 06
White Agumon
White Agumon X
White Agumon 06
Black Agumon 06
Professor Agumon
Niggafessor Agumon
Samurai Agumon
Toy Agumon
Clear Toy Agumon
Black Toy Agumon
Dot Agumon
Santa Agumon

>what if we gave agumon good digievo

Attached: dukechadmon.jpg (1920x1357, 671.69K)

There's an entire family of dragon/dinosaur themed Digimon.
I wish they made more insects.

why are furfags obsessed with this fucking Digimon

don't they already have Renamon

>literal newborn
>He HaS DoWn SynDROME
and you are a retard, OP

guilmon is way better than agumon because adventureshit is only for semenslurper american genwunner faggots

have you seen some of the new digimon. its not even furry shit anymores. Is just have naked chicks with like wings or a basic visor.

he's the digimon equivalent of sonichu. Litteraly an autistic kids fantasy made real because a rouge ai decided to be retarded

>implying this is better than wargreymon when you can't even see his feet

Honestly this. I don't care much for the rest of Guilmon's line, but this guy is one of my favorite digimon. Especially when he's voiced by Grandma Goku.

Yea but Omnimon still the goat.

Attached: 0ce.jpg (1920x2867, 855.47K)

>Omnimon
A literal bitch compared to Alphamon and Imperialdramon.

>Chatting shit about Guilmon

Attached: 1638546203016.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

The entire point of Guilmon is to be a fanmade Agumon. Remember, in Tamers, Digimon were a multimedia brand with a card game and an anime. Guilmon -> Agumon. Growmon -> Greymon. MegaloGrowmon -> MetalGreymon. Dukemon -> Omegamon. Even Megidramon was SkullGreymon.

Because he was an OC come to life
But he didn't ruin enough stuff being a mindless thing because you drew cool, but didn't add traits...or intelligence.

The "new" digimon chicks you're talking about are a decade old now.
Have an actual new digimon from a few hours ago.

Attached: 1659063790937397.jpg (409x327, 89.21K)

Too many variants to be the goat

Attached: 782px-DCG_Booster_Battle_of_Omega.jpg (782x899, 111.37K)

Crimson Guilmon is stronger than base Omegamon (which is Omnimon's real name)

>The "new" digimon chicks you're talking about are a decade old now
fuck time flies. this is like when I when i saw what modern yugioh games are like

>Have an actual new digimon from a few hours ago
that looks just awful. wtf

Guilemon's entire point is that he's Takato's idea of a digimon, so he's a knockoff of a variety of digimon.

the point of his and takato's hero's journey is that he eventually digivolves into a truly powerful and noble digimon, instead of just being a knockoff Agumon.

Guilmon is virus attribute too.

youtube.com/watch?v=16ezavnnf3Q

the best biomerge, they honestly should have done them all in 2d, the 3d didn't age well.

It's a monster slug bursting out of an old bear costume. Monzaemons have always been a bit off buddy.
Have a slightly older one. They dropped the "whores sell" plan and went back to "monsters for monster fans" plan a few years ago.
He can also become the dragon destroyer, eater of worlds with a power level of 9001. Guilmon is the greatest.

Attached: hydramon.jpg (320x320, 46.03K)

What the fuck is that music?
This is the japanese version, but I remember this was the same music used for the Latin American version.
youtube.com/watch?v=OfYGBAz4-T4

his Crimson Mode is the only "Virus+Vaccine" and is one of the strongest Digimon that isn't comprised of multiple Digimon in the entire series.