I liked it

I liked it

Attached: 427844-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 128.69K)

No you didn't. The FGC said it was bad so it was bad.

it was okay. I didn't hate it like I hated SFV. Game was doomed as fuck though.

Attached: 1557038556136.webm (940x450, 2.09M)

The gameplay was fine and felt good. The problem was the graphics sucked dick, the lighting was weird and the character choices sucked ass

The roster was shit

Sound Design was utterly ass too. Beyond terrible voice acting, the sound effects were lifeless and unsatisfying.

Has the most fun playable Chun Li in any fighting game. Seriously.

Did Capcom USA write the plot

that FGC guy is gay

I like alot about the game, but dislike even more. I wish they tried just a bit harder with it.

Yeah.

Attached: 1658516768224222.jpg (349x300, 16.53K)

Trash graphics
Trash roster
Trash story
Trash Content
Trash multi-player content
Good game play tho, shame it killed the series

what a bunch of poofs

i dunno the controls felt strange. i dont play many fighting games but its not using the L M H S setup from mvc3.

Nice numbers

Attached: 1593113740830.jpg (2009x1125, 304.04K)

The writer was a guy who had never written a cross-over before and literally did not know any of the source material of either universe.

The six button set-up technically was the series staple before 3

Active Tag is based. The stages should have been 3 sized though because people complained about lockdown pressure from characters like gamora and dorm.
Also the game looked to have been set up for co-op (versus menu) but that never happened which is a shame.
Hope there's a new one or a 3 way crossover.

Good lord why? There's hundreds of nerds who would've provided a script for free

Well its a good thing that people with shit taste such as yourself are in the minority.

There were literally too many many fuck-ups involved on all fronts.
>Entire thing's budget was only worth a single season of SFV characters
>Voice Actor strike absolutely tanked the quality despite having most of the same VAs back
>Marvel being complete overlords, saying that any promo material cannot show Marvel side taking losses
>Rushed to absolute shit
>First demo to give first impressions to players are the story demo where you play 4 characters and fight 4 sigma drones and then a scripted loss against Ultron Sigma
>All the money went into making Ultron Sigma display statue and throne
>Literally only two mocap actors leading to 50 shots of characters doing the same fucking shrugging animation
>Story Focused Marvel game catering to MCU with Thanos releasing 6 months before Infinity War becomes a household meme
>Battle for the Stones not even part of Capcom's official Pro Tour
>Damage scaling so hardlined that damage stays the same no matter what combo you do
>Active Tag creates absolutely brainless pressure
>Mindstone is fucking useless
>Completely replace distinctive character themes with decades of history and renditions with generic epic-orchestra shit
>Fake hype thanks to the Marvel influencers like Fchamp, Yipes, etc phoning so hard before release
>So embarrassing for the franchise that Reuben Langdon AND Itsuno disowned the game's Dante
>INFINITY EGGS PREORDER BONUS
>Writer had no experience writing a crossover before because he literally never touched either franchises
>FUNCTIONS PR nightmare
>That laughable leaked video talking about MVCI's esports-money making potential
>Got replaced by DBFZ and BBTAG at EVO

Attached: 1506230294462.jpg (3211x1905, 1.49M)

I bought the Collectors edition, mainly because X finally got in a fighting crossover game. Game isn't good, just mediocre.

ah fair enoughs.

Imao