CHRIS CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

CHRIS CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Attached: D2o7qxDUgAAUACV.jpg (214x250, 7.89K)

is he dead yet?

>he

something new happen?

What was it this time
Did the troon go free?

The case was approved to go to a grand jury.

>some middle aged construction worker is going to have to spend days reviewing a case about a grown man pretending to be a woman who raped his own mother
The internet was a mistake

Attached: 1592642905178.png (465x372, 222.56K)

>grand jury
what does this mean, it will be public?

Yes, I'm sure that's the worst case anybody has ever had to deal with

I just want to point something out, I told you faggots back in 2010 that Chris was probably going to resort to cross-dressing to get poon.
Manly Tears also owes 500 dollars to a children's charity because in 2013 I bet him Chris Chan he would rape his mother before MT was photographed with a smiling woman.
I'm always right about Chris and I'm telling you now, he's going to die in prison. Prisoners care about hygiene, very intimately. If he smells bad, or if they catch a hint that he's not washing his hands properly? They're going to beat him senseless. They're also going to realise if you threaten him he rolls over and emotionally torture him for the length of his sentence.

And if they find out he's in there for rape? That boys dead.

Grand jury isn't public, but the evidence might be released after. If he's indicted and doesn't plea out, the trial might be televised.

What about the femcel that bullied him and made him do that stuff.

>female
no consequences, ever

You're probably right, fuck that evil bitch, man, i do sincerely hope she'll get hit by karma one day.

then, is she going to prison or no?

Attached: 1628449326925.jpg (720x866, 174.57K)

Isn’t he scheduled to get released in 4 days since he will already have served max sentence for incest?

>femcel
glowie daughter
The family vanished themselves after her grooming shit came out.

ah shit i forgot about that detail, corrupt human trash really.

>some crazy woman tells you to rape your mom
>you actually fucking do it
>"Noooo I dindu nuffin!"
Wow

This ought to be good

Sounds like a load of bullshit to me

So chrischan was just a failed school shooter project by the FBI right?

He wasn't even in school when it all began

i wonder how many prisoners will get sonichu tatoos?

You think the court knows of how popular chris is?
Like will they use the fuckin' cwcki for reserch

She's not a glowie herself. Her parents are the ones who glow/shine but they didn't do anything.
The three letter agencies just disappeared the girl's family or they disappeared the girl's family. Whichever method gets the least amount of bad PR.

Nice trips, also the court will probably snoop around kiwifarms and this board to get an idea of who chrissy channy truly is.

Wait, what did he do now?

That bitch kills animals for fun and gets turn on from the smell of feces, her fucked up glowie parents are surely to blame for it.

uhhh, booba

They're not going to televise a mentally ill fat man's elderly rape trial.

women don't have penises

Is Chris-chan the ultimate case of how unchecked autism can ruin so many lives?

Attached: 1637106806734.jpg (678x569, 50.05K)

The thought of some attorneys having to sit through a Chris-chan documentary on Youtube is really funny

Dude would be completely harmless and less of a fuck up if he didn't had an internet connection.

why would they visit this shithole and trannyfarms when they have tons of video records they can just grab from youtube?

Shit feet

>guy is born autistic
>parents raise him like shit
>people online constantly harass him, turn his life into a spectacle for years
>everyone acts surprised that he's messed up in the head

Thing about Chris-chan is that he wouldn't have been nearly as noteworthy if he didn't had a shitton of spergs obsessed with him.