Ruined by jannies

>Ruined by jannies
god damn it all

Attached: embed.png (900x506, 54.46K)

What happened this time?

I played it for a bit on european servers and a bunch of the players were Americans talking about how they were homosexuals. This sounds like an exaggeration but this is what happened.

TF2 is a magnet for trannies.

The biggest disappointment is that barely anyone plays the custom maps server. I just wanted my cactus canyon and 4plex games

Attached: file.png (544x457, 122.09K)

What should I expect if I download TF2 Classic?

Attached: 1643659138647.gif (192x192, 42.08K)

That's because mostly nu-fags play it instead of the people who played in 2008.

Mcnigger bullied them into letting tranny jannies run the place and there was a big schism. Then all the shit with Valve asking all the TF2 forks to shut down and them autistically taking it as a sign Valve would make them official happened. Which killed all interest by the time all the forks decided to just come back after Valve ignored their emails. So now all the servers are dead apart from a couple full of gay furries.

Attached: 1607218553877.gif (520x293, 2.98M)

What happened is that people still play vsh randomizer shit in it while neglecting normal gamemodes.

TF2 but stable and no cosmetic shit.

I'd actually enjoy a game of old school TFC with you autists. That was my shit back in the day.

gays are very vocal about being gay and a game with an all male cast is like honey to flies

>see a bunch of servers running custom maps
>they're all bloated custom weapons servers

Attached: lenny scout.png (1000x712, 512.65K)

>So now all the servers are dead apart from a couple full of gay furries.
Uh, I played it again a few weeks after they brought back the downloads and the servers were the fullest I've ever seen them, even unofficial servers were full.

God I wish it weren't

Basically TF2 not ruined by Valve: No hats, no garbage weapons or meta weapons (excluding sandwich), no lags or crashes

Good.
Both this and open fortress sucks ass. I gave it a fair chance but they are simply not good, both being ran by actual literal mentally ill trannies and furries should be enough of a red flag for anyone interested in this.
hot garbage

Attached: gamer girl.png (577x642, 185.59K)

Some anons here will exaggerate but I have a lot of fun playing this game. It runs well, no sv_pure, no bots, run by community servers, its just basic TF2 with less weapons and some new content and feels like an alternate universe of 2008 TF2. I played this game for 8 hours straight once, something I haven't done with normal TF2 in over half a decade.
The only sin is that mods will ban lewd sprays on their official servers which is really gay.

P.S.
>garbage weapons or meta weapons (excluding sandwich)
I meant vanilla TF2C, not custom weapons hot smoking garbage

no it's ruined by the shitty OC weapons

Why not just make a vanilla server in official TF2? I thought admins were able to turn off random crits and force stock items and all that.

Because stock TF2 runs like shit and sourcemod gamemodes lack the polish you can get when you have the source code.

Well shit. At some point I think I'm gonna see if I can get a good server going in TF2C that peppers in some custom maps.

Yeah you're not wrong. I try not to and I can't help myself. I literally am by making this post. We do it because of a compulsion to express ourselves and the attention is a bonus but it is really not necessary.
I should show more restraint and not even post this, but someone will try calling you a bigot for you saying this and I guess it might be virtuous to vindicate you in not only your observation but also being able to be vocal about it.

do it faget

Open fortress for the most part is free real estate that's going unused. Whereas TF2C is already suffering the custom weapon community server faggotry where the shitty knockout custom weapons server is literally ran by trannies and furries