Skyrim

this game is so fucking boring. I'm about to uninstall.
I'm this close

Attached: IMG_0703.jpg (1280x720, 140.11K)

>zoomer can't find fun in the beautiful land of skyrim
very sad

its not beautiful
its grey brown green and boring

Fuck your shitposting, gimme your best weather + ENB combo.

then do it fag, who cares
saged

So, when is this going to turn into another Skyrim coom modding thread?

Attached: 1645857010150.png (620x720, 259.67K)

Raid weathers + Pi Cho

This, why retards always do this with Skyrim?
>I PLAYED THIS FOR 50000 HOURS IM BORED AND WILL UNINSTALL
who tf cares?

Like half the fun of skyrim is modding the game til it breaks. You then uninstall the entire thing because fuck being one of those asspies that spends 4 straight days de-bugging the mods and game to figure out which mod was the exact one that fucked the game.

you then wait like 8 months to a year, see some huge titty mod on Any Forums and then decide to start all over with how many mods you can put into the game before it breaks again.

How dark are the nights/interiors with this and how performance-heavy is it? I have seen some stuff on Pi-CHO and it looks good but lots of people say it's heavy on the fps

only a zoomer could be entertained by a game as shallow as skyrim

How do I get into coom skyrim with lolis?

Obsidian Weathers + no ENB

Attached: Gigachad Dunmer.png (1080x1080, 716.01K)

Unless I missed something or there are jap mods hidden away in forums, loli mods are shit because they all look like plastic dolls.

I'm sorry you don't have good taste, user

fpbp without a single scent of irony

>look like plastic dolls
hot.

Skyrim is a zoomer’s game, you fucking zoomer-wish-I-was-a-boomer

This was going to be my last year modding Skyrim until Beyond Skyrim dropped more content. Then Starfield got delayed into next year. Then a bunch of shit got delayed until next year and suddenly I've got a lot of time to kill.

I actually love playing modded Skyrim. It's the best shit ever. But the process of modding it just right, then integrating cool new mods I learn about while playing, feels like work.

>what is LOOT
>i don't know or i'm willfully ignorant
>what is a modern modmanager
>lalala i can't hear you
^That's you.
Mod order/errors has not been a thing for a long time senpai

Attached: 1408620815432.gif (640x360, 3.94M)

seething contrarian zoomers born in le wrong generation, please tell us how morrowind and daggerfall blow skyrim out of the water

What Pi-CHO preset though? It doesn't have one for RAID afaik.

I just use the cathedral + rudy combo the /vg/ guide has.Good enough for me. my /hmofa/ adventures are the important part.

It's the most popular combo yes but I honestly feel like there are better but less documented combos out there, both thanks to ENB updates and newer techniques in new weather mods.