League player since end of season 1, peaked around dia 3 promos as jungle main in season 5...

league player since end of season 1, peaked around dia 3 promos as jungle main in season 5, got first permaban in season 6, started to play casually on my second account for a while until i quit the game for years.
Now I am back and damn bro..

>INSANE champ diff almost every game
>people want to ff15 for the most irrlevant things
>experience gains feel incomprehensible
>everything has too low cd and low mana costs nowadays
>buildings are too squishy
>too much free gold
>almost everyone in my ranked games (silver? placement matches? dunno how its called) are smurfs with ego problems and insulting each other as hardstuck player, new players are an absolute rarity
>too many girls

I've decided now to play league only with friends casually and eventually get better at the game again, playing ranked isn't that what it used to be for me.

Attached: open-graph-2e582ae9fae8b0b396ca46ff21fd47a8.jpg (1200x630, 254.83K)

Play dota like an adult

it's still fun tho. if vid related doesn't put a smile on your face, then you are the problem.

Attached: 1651539209362.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

I think you mean "like a 13 year old third worlder"

Attached: 1643355898944.jpg (1116x1260, 324.59K)

those were the times

cringe* times.

you guys have been posting this again and again for 10 years now. "league used to be good!!!" yet the numbers don't lie, it's still #1.

Attached: caitsniper.jpg (1884x1178, 204.4K)

we have to retvrn...

popularity != quality

>champions like veigar and mordekaiser rip on the edgy black metal fantasy shit for a laugh
>ten years later all of the new champs do it unironically and expect the player to think its cool

yeah the black metal champions like seraphine and yuumi

Lmao what a shit bag.

>there are still retards who play assfaggots after all these years when the game treats them like a rat in a cage
hope you enjoy dying playing a dogshit game catering to subhuman cave trolls

>yuumi
>new
Yuumi's release is closer to Asol and kled than it is to the current date.

CHAD Malphite

what are you supposed to play?? modern gaming is dogshit and ive already playing all the good games i could

Replay actual good ones instead of turning yourself retarded by playing a game that expects you to act like a zombie

Outside of elden ring there has been nothing worth playing in the last 2 years
What garbage shit have you been playing

>Elder ring
>Elden ring

I doubt you've played every single old game
Why do normalfaggots only care about recently released games?

I said i played every single good game
im not going to play the awful old games people do not remember