People are slowly realizing that Stray is all style no substance

People are slowly realizing that Stray is all style no substance

Attached: IMG_20220730_005318.jpg (1080x546, 111.99K)

>realistic cat and environment
>style

And Limmy is a pretty hardcore catfag so this is saying something. The game crashed on me while I was playing it last night and made me not want to continue

>le funny accent british man
fuck off

Is the toxoplasmosis meme real?

>realistic cat and environment
>cat can't shit, piss and fuck
This is basically what cats do all day and it's not in the game

>British
Are you retarded?

im mad because i cant play the cat game
it says something with gpu compatible to d311 shader 5.0 or shit i have windows 7 and gtx 1060 how isnt that not good enough
i deleted cat game in rage
what play now? maybe kittens game?

are you

It literally does not matter at this point. How many millions of people paid the $30 for Stray? The game is a success.

Stay tuned for Stray 2

I’ve heard people say cats have shit on their paws but I don’t think I’ve ever seen them touch poop? They just sweep dirt/litter over it right?

no u

>scotland isn't British
Not being able to differentiate between English, Great Britain, and the United Kingdom is a tell-tale sign of a foreigner user.

It's just a stupid fucking video game
Why do you care so much about a video game existing

Attached: chocolate man.png (1244x700, 508.06K)

>streamers
these faggots have no idea what games are. they need games to be le epic zoom zoom fasty fast for their retarded audiences and can never just immmerse themselves in a world and enjoy a game. their opinions should always be discarded. Stray may be overrated by retards but it is a great little experience and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

it's only a real concern for the immunosuppressed or pregnant women

>they need games to be le epic zoom zoom
He is old enough to be your grandfather lol. But he is also a stuck up arse cunt.

Scotland isn't a real country, fag

it's not an age thing. it's a streamer thing. they do not want to just take their time soaking in atmosphere and doing what they want. there is a constant pressure to do something entertaining. they're fake gamers who don't play games but use them as performance props.

you missed the part where he said "for their retarded audiences"
streamer's age is irrelevant

catchads (literally), we win again

Attached: scale;.png (827x607, 84.98K)

Yes, it's a meme. It's a real parasite that you can get but anyone who really think it can control a humans actions needs to take a basic lesson on neurology. At worst it can alter your chemical mood, but even that's rarer than clickbait articles would have you believe.

>they do not want to just take their time soaking in atmosphere and doing what they want.
you can do that as a streamer, but you'll always have a smaller audience. this can be a good thing though since you're filtering out retards who need high energy all the time

too based for this board

only if you are pregnant or have aids.
also cats are only contagious once in their entire life and its for 2 - 3 weeks on average.
it's the most successful parasite in the world and nearly a 1/3 of the world already has it.

Don't give a fuck what some Brit thinks. I preordered it, loved it and had fun

Attached: 1659020723325181.jpg (1200x1745, 249.98K)

You’re pretty much correct. But if you’re going to a streamer for soaking in a games atmosphere then you’re doing it extremely wrong.

>i preordered it
yeah, we know. it's all your generation does.

>cat people will literally play a C tier indie game because it let's you play as le heckin cute kitty :3

Attached: 1647844666345.webm (406x720, 1.55M)

same. I had 2 options
>restart game and continue playing
>uninstall and never look back
I uninstalled. Glad I pirated

>stream watcher calling other stream watchers retarded

Aris also binned it after a couple hours. Shit barely qualifies as a game.

... fair enough

these retards spend their lives expecting games to be bing bing wahoo sandboxes but can't get a read on a game like stray that says it's going for a quiet, more meditative experience. so they shelve it and act like it's the game's fault it didn't get them any subscribers. there is nothing cringier than some helium huffing markiplier faggot trying to play something like rain world

And people on this board do the same but with le hecking anime girls, it's all shit.

I'm 32 and have been preordering since I had a PS1, nerd.

why do you guys take shit so seriously it's just a fucking video game who the fuck cares this much

how does dog know what tomatoes is?

Why does this game upset you fags?

this site used to host Caturday every single day

hating cats is a newfag thing

lol.

because popular thing = bad and I need to let everyone know how superior my intelligence is

>totally a meme bro
>dont worry about it just think about cats

Attached: 1654642297773.jpg (501x435, 124.32K)

Agreed, again. It’s very stupid. Limmy would be better off just making fun of James Corden videos every day honestly, the gameplay is always the shittiest part of his streams.

Game came out 2 weeks ago. Everyone who played it and enjoyed it have moved on and no longer think about the game. And yet still so many people are endlessly seething about it. I don't get it.

NOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S THE HECKIN WHOLESOME CATTERINO KITTEN FLUFFER GAME YOU CAN'T JUST DISLIKE IT CHUD

Attached: 1640067627065.png (202x226, 9.93K)

Who?

>reddit spacing

>muh reddit
i already said you're new, you don't have to prove it

He loves them, they remind him of the pizza that nonna used to make back in the old country

>generation
Millennials and gen-xers? Because it's what we did back in the day when your local store would only get X copies and their launch day quantity was partially informed by the number of preorders on cartridges you fucking zoomer.

>cats increased test in men
what... no... THIS ISN'T POSSIBLE.... Any Forums TOLD ME THAT ONLY LOW TEST MEN HAVE CATS AAAAAAA I'M GOING INSAAAAAANE

>I've been a dumb fuck my entire life
Yeah, we know.

Attached: 2936.jpg (813x545, 110.16K)

>if you're on Any Forums and arent seething or shitposting to try and make other people seethe, are you even really on Any Forums?
this is the mentality killing Any Forums.

Attached: 1584482071543.jpg (614x318, 48.31K)

Wasn't me, reddit faggot.

Nice meme you dumb NPC

concession accepted either way

>being this retarded

i don't even know why i still come back

Go back

>killing Any Forums
we're post-Any Forums
hell Any Forums is post-Any Forums now
nothing remains except irony culture

>doesn't even deny he's a newfag that heard about chans and caturday from reddit
Faggot detected.

Oh, so NOW you want to try to come up with an argument?

Sorry loser, I'm not motivated to humor your seethin-for-no-reason story.

All streamers should be systematically swatted every single time they get online.

Attached: Sorry kid.jpg (500x377, 60.37K)

limmy is a retarded faggot and i'm ashamed that my country has people like that in it honestly.
he was barely funny to begin with, literally just the same humour as all of scotland has, but the fact that some of you still pay attention to his dumb takes or watch him all these years later is honestly baffling

It's basically goat simulator with better graphics.

>not motivated
>responds anyway
lol. Seethe redditor.

Glasgow is a whole other country itself